Votes: 0 0.0%
  • neither

• no comment

• Total voters
crazy spinster said:
AliasALIAS said:
But in adulthood, I'm not sure about the statistics, but guys do have generally better jobs.
and this has nothing to do with the fact that society in general is still rather patriarchal. ;)
I agree. Society is sexist, and if you asked my offline friends, theyd tell you that I say that quite often.

I put girls for the sole purpose that I'm feeling spunky today, and happy that I'm a girl. :D But at my school, it seems that 85% of the girls are on the honors roll while 10% of the boys are. ;)

I'd have to say that girls are smarter! Almost all the people who are failing school are guys. Sure, they're good at other stuff, but book smarts? You have to give it up to the girls! :lol:

aliasgirl000 said:
it depends on the person... and i bet that people are picking their own gender ;)
it's true...but not why I picked girls. I had reasons of my own to do so....I do believe in complete female willpower and intelligence, but it isn't putting down guys in any way shape or form. It's just my opinion that women have progressed so much in society in both aspects, that credit is deserved.

Back