Girls...

Status
Not open for further replies.
making the first move, and going after the guy you want. Seriously, in the men thread, ya'll want to know what gets a guy going...well, its that. Guys are tired of ALWAYS making the first move. there is nothing i like more than a girl who goes after what she wants. just a heads up. :D

AgentNicBristow said:
making the first move, and going after the guy you want. Seriously, in the men thread, ya'll want to know what gets a guy going...well, its that. Guys are tired of ALWAYS making the first move. there is nothing i like more than a girl who goes after what she wants. just a heads up. :D
hehe... i would say thats true to... as a girl who made it obvious to her fiance on their first date... i initiated everything :lol:

and can i add from a girls point of view that guys dont like drama too? bc they dont...at least the ones i know... ^_^

AgentNicBristow said:
making the first move, and going after the guy you want. Seriously, in the men thread, ya'll want to know what gets a guy going...well, its that. Guys are tired of ALWAYS making the first move. there is nothing i like more than a girl who goes after what she wants.
Yea me too.. I don't see any disadvantages of it really. I don't bite. :P

I respect your opinions guys but I'm an old fashioned type when it comes to the dating department. I don't like coming off as aggresive and I like when it is the guy who approaches the girl and says something really sweet than asks her out.
Like I said, I'm old fashioned, so shot-me if you must, lol.

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

Itz the MT said:
Lol that's not just for girls.. that's for everyone.. I don't think anyone likes to be rejected.. :o_O:
yeah no one can say they just love that feeling of being rejected... but as far as the fear of it sometimes you just have to do it... granted when i was in high school i never did anything about this one HUGE crush i had on the quarterback (cliche aint it? and his girlfriend was the homecoming queen! :lol: ) after they broke up i waited forever thinking maybe he would ask me to prom... i found another date and he went with a bunch of friends.... we hung out in relatively the same circles and i always thought maybe he liked me... nothing ever happened. my mom became good friends with his parents and when they found out i was engaged they told her 'well josh has really lost his chance now...' i guess he had just as big of crush on me at the end too...
:(

not that i am not happy with how my life is now and i love my fiance to death, but i kind of regret not being brave enough in HS to do something about it... so now i try not to let anything get in the way of something i really want... looking back with that feeling of what if just sucks.... -_-

(sorry i went off on a mini tangent) :D

hotpot said:
Itz the MT said:
Lol that's not just for girls.. that's for everyone.. I don't think anyone likes to be rejected.. :o_O:
yeah no one can say they just love that feeling of being rejected... but as far as the fear of it sometimes you just have to do it... granted when i was in high school i never did anything about this one HUGE crush i had on the quarterback (cliche aint it? and his girlfriend was the homecoming queen! :lol: ) after they broke up i waited forever thinking maybe he would ask me to prom... i found another date and he went with a bunch of friends.... we hung out in relatively the same circles and i always thought maybe he liked me... nothing ever happened. my mom became good friends with his parents and when they found out i was engaged they told her 'well josh has really lost his chance now...' i guess he had just as big of crush on me at the end too...
:(

not that i am not happy with how my life is now and i love my fiance to death, but i kind of regret not being brave enough in HS to do something about it... so now i try not to let anything get in the way of something i really want... looking back with that feeling of what if just sucks.... -_-

(sorry i went off on a mini tangent) :D
Yeah, you're right...you need to take the risk of being regected and just go for it ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back