Girls...

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpyGurl001 said:
AgentNicBristow said:
SpyGurl001 said:
VaughnFan13 said:
how do guys have it easy?
they never have to waste their time on looking really nice to impress a person (hair, nails, clothes, etc.) they don't go through pain each and every miserable month, they have power to pretty much pick which girl they want ( unless the girl has more guts then most and ask the guy out) They don't have to compete with girls on magazine racks that are not realistic, and 2 words CHILD BIRTH.

okay sorry some guys just really ticked me off so thats why I went on a guys have it so easy speech...sorry

~KM
AND...we do have to look nice, atleast alot of the guys i know spend almost as much time on their hair as women, Girls have to agree to be with a guy, we cant force the girl of our dreams into our arms. we are very competitive, sports and with each other. We have to maintain muscle mass, while girls just have to stay skinny, according to society. there are plenty of problems guys have to deal with. trust me.
First off I'm actually scared if a guy takes long in a bathroom then me, I understand that u can't force a girl but seriously if u just ask a girl she iwill more then likely say yes, guys do compete but TRUST ME its A LOT hard for girls way too much pressure from society!!

But see now u do have problems guys but girls go through a lot more pain!

~KM
true say!!!! yes...... a guy spendin more time in a bathroom that a girl!!!! :thinking:

yea well I'm kinda scared to make the first move cuz I'm a passive persom so yea.... I'm not usually likely to make the first move....scared of rejection and failure!

~KM

I'm always afraid to make the first move because of...Rejection.I'm really sensitive when it comes to that area..If i get hurt I get really upset and :depressed:

November 13 said:
Confidence is the key in getting someone-- unfortunately I am as shy as shy gets :( . I lost a guy that liked me, and I liked him -- I was too shy, to do or initate anything... I got better, thank god hs is over.
hmm but, how I wish I was back in my comp sci class, talking to him : (
i happen to agree. you've got to be confident or else yourr good looks won't help you all that much. luckily i'm not so afraid to make the 1st mmove or tell a guy i like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back