GIRLS

i'm a gamer girl too lol, so hard to find these days

i love x-box games, and PC games

halo is the best! :D plus basketball games too,

RPGs!!

I'm a girl gamer too (i'm 18 )
(maybe we should start a club ;) )

I like FPS, strategy and some RPGs but I'll give anything a go

I just finished Max Payne 2 on the PC (Awesome game)

Wow, good thread! Lol, I'm 16, and I like the reality/sim games where you can do whatever you want. My favs are The Sims, GTA, and my favorite is one called Everblue 2, and its basically you being a professional scuba diver and you get stranded on this island and you help the people in the town battle this big company thats ruining the reef.

I agree w/ Archangel, we should start a club! We need to think of a really cool name for it, lol.

I think that we really should start a club!! That would so rock my world!!!!
My fav games are anything but sports pretty much. I'm really looking forward for the alias game to come out and i was really disappointed when the release date was pushed back 3 months.
Is the max payne 2 game only for the pc? b/c i played the 1st for pc and it was awsome, but it would be better on an actual system.
GO GIRL GAMERS!!!!!

Yeah, we really do need to start a club. I'd join it. Any suggestions for the name and such?
By the way, my favorite kinds of games are RPGs, though I like a lot of other types of games.

3ffect, fivetoesonefoot
I've started a Max Payne post so we can talk about it there :D

fivetoesonefoot
I think is due to be released on Xbox and ps2

That's a good idea. We should have a naming contest. I'm not very good at coming up witht these things though, so I'm happy with anything. :smiley:

I have a couple ideas, but don't be afraid to tell me if you don't like them!

1. Girls with Game
2. Femmes Fatales (sp?)
3. The Not so Prissy Players Club
4. The Play Dolls

I like #4, but feel free to add any other ideas! These are just some that I thought up.

hmm yes we need a club, i'll think of something and get back to it, needs to be something with catch, but not corney!

whats your fav gendre? RPG's? my fav!

I like #3 and 4. I have a topic that talks about the alias video game. If ya'll would like to check it out, click HERE.
My favorite genre of games is RPGs and first person shooter. my fav 1st person shooter is most definately the James Bond games. I really hope that the new one is much better than the one that came out 2 times ago (lol I can't remember the name of it hehe)

I like all four of those. Like I said, any name is ok with me. My favorite genre is rpg, but I like a lot of different kinds. Pretty much anything other than sports games. But my specialty is rpgs, specifically final fantasy games.

i've never played everquest because i think i would get addicted lol

but i have played another sord of like everquest, multiplayer role playing, T4C, i think a way long bad before everquest, i'm pretty sure. very very fun, untill it went pay, and i quit.

I would love to play final fantasy but its never on the system that i own.
ya'll get this...my 'rents hid my xbox from me b/c they think that b/c im a girl and 18 that i shouldn't be playing video games.
if ya ask me, that's a load of felgercarb!!! hehe
i want to know if ya'll think it's fair and then i shall prove to my rents that it's not fair cause ya'll chipped in!!!!!

Back