GIRLS

I love gaming. I have a PS2 and a PSOne {the PS2 is a bit dead now though :rolleyes: } and my fave. games are all the WWE SmackDown games, GTA, Red Faction, and The Sims if I'm desperately bored. For the computer, I like world conquering games- Civilization, Alpha Centauri, Age of Empires, etc- along with Diablo I and II.

Looking forward to the Alias game, though I suppose I should get my PS2 fixed before then...

I love to play games. :smiley:

I have playtstation 2, my laptop, and my computer. (I can't install anymore games on the computer. :angry: My mom gets mad at me for using up all the memory)

Here are some of my favorites:

1: Tomb Raider :woot: I'm a huge fan of Tomb Raider games. One thing, I miss exploring Laura's house. On the last game, they didn't had that on there :(
2: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
3: Secret Service: In Harms Way
4: No One Lives Forever
5: Max Payne

hey ya'll long time no talk. i would like to state the obvious and say that having allalias down really sucked!!!!
anywho... the other day i rented the new james bond game (everything or nothing) and it was really awsome!! i was a little wary at first b/c instead of being in the normal 1st person view, it was in 3rd person view. but it was GREAT! also there were many vehicles that could be driven-motorcycle, tank, sports cars, SUVs, tanks and a helicopter are some.
all in all i would give this game a 9.6 out of 10 and would HIGHLY sugest renting/buying!!! it's well worth any kind of investment (the only problem w/ renting is that you only get your hands on this great stuff for a short period of time)

Just started Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy fun so far.
Waiting for Deus Ex 2 should have it soon soooo looking forward to that.
But at the moment I seem to be going through all my old games and giving them a bash again.

fivetoesonefoot said:
ooooo oooooo oooooo...Deus Ex 2 is already out. Go rent/buy it!!! i played it. WAY TOO AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah should have it in a few days, my savings should be in better shape by then.
Sometimes being a Uni student sucks. ;)

hey ya'll i just got my new game informer and there is an alias review in it. i suggest you read it! if anyone wants the article, just go ahead and pm me and i shall send it to you.

ps:the new game come out on april 6, just in case you were wondering

fivetoesonefoot said:
hey kathy, did you like the last tomb raider game? i heard that it like totally bombed and sucked. but i have learned that critics are often wrong.

I guess my post didn't go through. :hmm:

I've heard the same thing. I liked the game, it was fun. Only thing..I miss was exploring Laura's house.

hey i'm a girl gamer too. i'm currently in the middle of Enter The Matrix and just finished the Buffy game and The Getaway, a sort of Grand Theft Auto game based in London, with have of london detailed on the game, streets and everything. no other girls i know are interested in games. they suck 👎

Back