GIRLS

garnergarnish said:
no other girls i know are interested in games. they suck 👎
:lol: I, happily, don't have that problem.

A friend of mine is more into gaming than I am, and more into it than anyone else I know. She's over here almost every weekend, most of the time spent playing PS2 or Diablo II. Good stuff. :D

Then I got an online friend of mine into Diablo II, so much so that she went out and bought an expansion pack for herself, and then bought one for me too. :blink: :lol:

ooooo new splinter cell!............ can't say more.... too good...

awsome game, awsome...  very much fun!

dude, i have SO wanted to play that game. what is it like compared to the first one? worth buying would you say?

that she went out and bought an expansion pack for herself, and then bought one for me too.

i wish i had a friend who wouldn buy me games!! *sniff sniff*

anywho, has any of you played the new alias game? i just got it 2 days ago and i am liek glued in front of my tv. marshall is so funny i almost peed my pants. the only problem i have with the ggame so far is that sark doesn't look like sark. if david anders hadn't have voiced sark, you would never know that it was him!
i suggest that all you alias/video game fans should @ least try this game out! i mean what more could you ask for...alias PLUS video games....easy choice! :lol:

I agree, Sark does not look like Sark. :hmm: It wasn't a bad game.... I'm hoping if they do come out with a 2nd one, they make it harder and longer. And make it so that Sydney can jump!!

fivetoesonefoot said:
ooooo new splinter cell!............ can't say more.... too good...

awsome game, awsome...  very much fun!

dude, i have SO wanted to play that game. what is it like compared to the first one? worth buying would you say?

that she went out and bought an expansion pack for herself, and then bought one for me too.

i wish i had a friend who wouldn buy me games!! *sniff sniff*

anywho, has any of you played the new alias game? i just got it 2 days ago and i am liek glued in front of my tv. marshall is so funny i almost peed my pants. the only problem i have with the ggame so far is that sark doesn't look like sark. if david anders hadn't have voiced sark, you would never know that it was him!
i suggest that all you alias/video game fans should @ least try this game out! i mean what more could you ask for...alias PLUS video games....easy choice! :lol:
yes very much worth buying if your a fan of splintercell :D

i only rented b/c i'm super out of cash $$$, its just sooo good :smiley:

i always rent games first tho, just to make sure, its hard to shell out 60 bucks :P

i rentend the new hitman (contracts) and even though i've onlly played the first 3 levels it is awsome. but i must warn you, the 2nd level is SUPER weird, very chilling! but i def think it's a game worth renting. i would prob buy it if i had 60 beans but being the broke college kid that i am, i can't.

happy gaming!

3ffect said:
its b/c u need an x-box arash ;)
Yep, I sure do. I'm thinking about getting the new Xbox thats been released. Have you seen it? The system is green, says Halo on the front, and the controller says Halo where the Xbox logo was. Very cool and all for $170. I might get it very soon. :D

just watched a preview for fable, man it looks awsome, i love those role playin games :D, doesn't come out untill september tho :(

I'm a girl gamer, and proud. I've beat my brother, my cousins. All the guys! It's just something i've always been good at. I like more of the action games. I have PS2, i play tom clancey's games, like rainbow six and splinter cell, which i love. Anyway, yeah!! lol On and i love Grand theft auto, both versions. I can't wait til they come out with the third installment.

~Kristina

i am a hugh girl gamer. if i wasnt forced in to going to school i would game 24/7. oh and 19 (well for the next 9 days atleast). Im a huge rts love the c&c games. I can beat almost everyone i play at command and conquer renegade, i play against my bro and my friends and im the only girl in the whole group, and i normally win mvp or take the k/d ratio. well im out, i must get back to gaming it up on gamespy, my un on there is [mmrc]scope* or [mmrc]stucky* get renegade i'll play ya.

* gotta have two names because people think i cheat at renegade, i just play it so much that i could kill you with my pistol before you could shoot me with ur rifle.

i am including a picture of my gaming rig, well at this time its my only computer.
uv%200011.jpg

i have more pictures at http://gallery.pimprig.com/showgallery.php...500&ppuser=4011

if that doesnt work look for scoperesolution. just so everyone knows i both of those cases myself, well help from my dad he doesnt like me using the jigsaw he dont trust me

melissahappy44 said:
I love Kingdom Hearts for PS2, and everybody keeps bugging me to play FFX.
okay hi im a girl gamer too, i luv to play video and Playonline games
and Melissa Kingdom hearts rocks and i beat it 18 times in easy and expert and saw the special featurette afterwars and i played FFX and FFX-2 both FF games are really good. but so is Kingdom Hearts. Play FFX and then FFX2 and then that will hold you over until you hit decmeber when if u have a Gameboy Advance...the other Kingdom Hearts game comes out becuz the lozerz who made the game pushed back the Kingdom Hearts 2 to next year *cRyS* btw the advance game is called Unchained Hearts or memories, i saw Sora and he looks wicked but i am currently doing the months long mission of completing FFXl let me say this game is HARD and their are a lot of freakin lvls and missions and quests and Ranks! btw im 17 lol i forgot to add that in ^_^ btw Melissahappy r u the same one from A2A cuz if so ive seen u in eithr HP3 forum or RE2 thread... *coughs* i started both *coughs*

Back