GIRLS

I'm one of the only few girl gamers I know. I'm 14, and I've been playing video games since I was 3 when I got a sega genesis. :smiley: Then I had N64, and now PS2.

omi stars ya'll i totally forgot i started this topic...it's been like ages! anywho...i am in virginia, far away from my xbox and gc. but i hopefully *crosses fingers* am gonna buy a gc soon. why gc and not xbox...we'll b/c metroid, goldeneye and re4 are coming out and those games look awsome. besides my bro has halo 2 back home and i guess if there's any games on the sex box i can play em when i get back home.
man i should visit here more often!

yendys47 said:
Girl gamer here....but a real crappy one :lol:
[post="994122"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: , same here. When I was little I used to be my brother and even dad at Crystal Castles on our Atari, and also a shooting space game. Then it went downhill. I had a Doom phase, but my brother quickly overtook me, and so now I'm, sadly but truly mainly confined to Pokemon .
I neeeeed an X-Box. I want the CSI and Alias games.

Jai

I'm a girl gamer :smiley:

I have owned a Playstation and a gameboy but now im firmly in love with my X box when i actually have time to sit down and properly play any games! I'm not bad but i use it as an aggression outlet more then anything, nothing like 10 mins of Halo to rid u of ur demons!! :P

<!--QuoteBegin-m<o>j+Nov 8 2004, 03:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(m<o>j @ Nov 8 2004, 03:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->:lol: , same here. When I was little I used to be my brother and even dad at Crystal Castles on our Atari, and also a shooting space game. Then it went downhill. I had a Doom phase, but my brother quickly overtook me, and so now I'm, sadly but truly mainly confined to Pokemon .
I neeeeed an X-Box. I want the CSI and Alias games.

Jai
[post="1058227"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]
pokemon :rotflmao:

:mellow:

I'm definitely a gamer... Some of my faves are:
1) Splinter Cell and Splinter Cell P.T. - I mean.. they're the best :D
2) ALIAS - Pretty good game, you can read my review HERE
3) CSI games - They're short and easy, but I can't help it. I'm going into that field so I'm overly obsessed.
4) The Sims 2 - You can see my creation and obsession mix HERE
5) Fuzion Frenzy - Good cheap party game ^_^

Oh, and I own an Xbox, N64, and PC. I'm 23 btw :confused:

Don't laugh so, yendys47!!! They are damn good games!!!
ETA:
Ahh(!)...Pinky and the Brain :love:
aliasundercover said:
2) ALIAS - Pretty good game, you can read my review HERE
3) CSI games - They're short and easy, but I can't help it.  I'm going into that field so I'm overly obsessed.
4) The Sims 2 - You can see my creation and obsession mix HERE
[post="1106665"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
^ I so need those games! (y)

Jai

Back