Girly Girls Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I don't necessarily fit into the Tomboy thread. I'm a very girly girl. While I have some Tomboy traits (I do martial arts and I drive a huge SUV), I would much more closely associate myself with a girly girl. We probably all have some traits of both, yes? Maybe you're half and half?

Are you a girly girl? Ask yourself these questions...

-are you a fan of manicures/pedicures?
-do you scream when you see roaches?
-if you have an extra $40 do you head straight for beauty products?
-is your mary kay consultant on speed dial?
-do you know the new color scheme for mac cosmetics?
-must you wear slippers around the house?
-do you love bubble baths with candles and music?
-do you "have to have" certain coffees or teas in the morning?
-do you curl your hair every morning?
-do you have different moisturizers/lotions for your legs, feet, hands, body, face, and under eyes?
-do you know another beauty use for hemherroid cream, hair spray, and nail polish?
-do you carry a nail file, nail glue, and special hand creme in your purse?
-do you changes purses almost every day?
-do you have a closet full of stilettos?
-do you not leave your house without your signature scent?

oh, and i could go on and on, but you get the idea. anyone else with me on this?

While not a girly girl, but no a tomboy I am with out a title. Sure I can tak from both lists, but where do I fit in??

I had a slumber party the other night and we were all talking about how we make really bad girls, and that actually girly girls would be shocked at our slumber party activites.

Who knew that a bunch of girls in their 20's could not host a slumber party?
S.

i said yes to the 2nd question but that's about it. lots of my friends would say yes to all of these but i guess i'm just not that much of a girly girl. i'm exactly like you sycofancy. not a girly girl but not a tomboy.

not a total tomboy, but not a total girly girl...i like to see it as the best of both world..i scream at bugs, but can certainly hold my own, and then some.

Hmmm, well I must be more Tomboy:

-are you a fan of manicures/pedicures? No (Tomboy points 01)
-do you scream when you see roaches? Na, I killed one with the knife that I was eating from yesterday (Tomboy points 02)
-if you have an extra $40 do you head straight for beauty products? No-way (Tomboy points 03)
-is your mary kay consultant on speed dial? Nope (Tomboy points 04)
-do you know the new color scheme for mac cosmetics? Huh? I guess not (Tomboy points 05)
-must you wear slippers around the house? Yep (Girly points 01)
-do you love bubble baths with candles and music? Of course (Girly points 02)
-do you "have to have" certain coffees or teas in the morning? No, just eat what I eat (Tomboy points 06)
-do you curl your hair every morning? No, not my two pounds of hair! (Tomboy points 07)
-do you have different moisturizers/lotions for your legs, feet, hands, body, face, and under eyes? Yuck, no (Tomboy points 08)-do you know another beauty use for hemherroid cream, hair spray, and nail polish? Yes (Girly points 03)
-do you carry a nail file, nail glue, and special hand creme in your purse? No, grooooosse (Tomboy points 09)
-do you changes purses almost every day? Na, I use the same old backpack every time (Tomboy points 10)

-do you have a closet full of stilettos? What? no... (Tomboy points 11)
-do you not leave your house without your signature scent? Well I have one I'm sure, though maybe not a good one (Tomboy points 12)

Hmmm, Tomboy points 12 - Girly points 03... I'm a Tomboy :rolleyes:

I believe I am an in-betweener as well. While I do enjoy my slippers (they have baby chicks on them, that's girly right?) and bubble baths with candles, I don't really consider myself a girly-girl. Mostly because I wear jeans, hoodies, and big ol' clunky vans shoes, with my hair in either a ponytail or a messy bun-type-thing. I do have my Mary Kay consultant on speed dial, but I have an excuse! She also happens to be my best friend (and is definitely a girly girl), and I have only ordered Mary Kay from her one time. So, I guess I'm best described as......well, just me! :D

ahh I'm kinda borderline...I do enjoy being a girl, very much...but I also don't really care about my nails. My hair is another matter ;)

I wear designer clothes like Prada jeans and I have this cute Coach purse, but thats it. I never do my nails, a sports freak. I am too lazy to due my hair lol. I roll out of bed and put some eye liner and lip gloss on. And money, I save it a lot of times. I just ask the P(parents lol)

-are you a fan of manicures/pedicures? Yes! However, I really can't stand chip nails...so I end up getting rid of the nail polish.
-do you scream when you see roaches? Not scream...but bugs...one of my only phobias...arachnids, insect, etc... :Ph34r:
-if you have an extra $40 do you head straight for beauty products? No...it goes to my car/runaway/splughing fund
-is your mary kay consultant on speed dial? nope...i don't like mary kay...sephora is my friend...and I really don't like make up all that much...just some philosophy kiss me and i'm good to go!
-do you know the new color scheme for mac cosmetics? I looka t it from time to time...but there's no reason to memorize it, I'm better with new pieces of clothing...my inhead inventory at the stores I commonly show it
-must you wear slippers around the house? use to...but i'm always doing crazy things...and it's carpeted for the most part
-do you love bubble baths with candles and music? yes, wonderful...just no sounds of the rainforest or whales...some nice classic music or a lil punk rock or alternative nver hurt... :D
-do you "have to have" certain coffees or teas in the morning? I'm trying to cut back from starbucks and namely caffiene...but here we go...in the morning at home I'll have green tea with honey...startbucks white chocolate mocha latte or just very milky coffee with not much sugar. Afternoon...I'm barred from having more caffeine at home -_-, so it's a mocha malt frappachino in the winter time, or a hot chocolate if it's way too cold...or a tazo berry. :D Geez....i can go on explaining about starbucks but I won't!
-do you curl your hair every morning? nope...i shower in the evening and don't have enough time in the morning...no it's either a straight tosseled look or super strait...depending on if i blew my hair last night
-do you have different moisturizers/lotions for your legs, feet, hands, body, face, and under eyes? of course! you can't use the wrong type of lotion on different parts of your body...with an except of a few products that work almost everywhere...
-do you know another beauty use for hemherroid cream, hair spray, and nail polish? nope...i might use them for other reasons...non-beauty uses...
-do you carry a nail file, nail glue, and special hand creme in your purse? hand cream yes...nail file...I should...erm...fake nails are so tacky!
-do you changes purses almost every day? I don't bother to bring a purse to school...changes on the weekend though.
-do you have a closet full of stilettos? sorry...killing my ankles isn't my priority...I go for comfy, chic, but unqiue looking...
-do you not leave your house without your signature scent? I don't really like perfume...just when i go out...a use at bit of it...

I'm girly to sense...but I don't act like one. Volleyball? Soccer? Softball? Or any sport for the matter (excluding basketball)...I'm there! I'm ready! Play hard...or don't play at all!

okay i knwe i was a girlie girl...but im kinda like marlene...except if i ahd all the time in the world, i would be more girly...i would have time to experiment with every single scent so i knew my fav etc.!

The only ones that might apply to me:

do you scream when you see roaches? no, i just burst into tears and run out of the room hysterical. it's not my fault i have a phobia of all insects...so, therefore, that question doesnt count :P

-if you have an extra $40 do you head straight for beauty products? no, i head for the Forever 21 or Rave...i buy clothes :P my wardrobe is seriously lacking though. i swear! So, this question doesnt count either...although i do love clothes..hmmm...

while i do like clothes and makeup, i dont overly like them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back