Girly Thread #3

I agree, but I think that you should show the world who you truly are from the get go... Like Jake said from Must Love Dogs: "I have this theory that when you first meet someone that...that's the time when you have to be totally honest because you have nothing to lose. I mean, you can't just wake up 5 years from now and say Hey dear, this is the real me, ...it doesn't work that way." I believe that statement, but...that's just my opinion... ^_^ Maybe I'm thinking too in-depth into it...or maybe I'm completelyoff subject...oh well... :lol:

I agree, but I think that you should show the world who you truly are from the get go... Like Jake said from Must Love Dogs: "I have this theory that when you first meet someone that...that's the time when you have to be totally honest because you have nothing to lose. I mean, you can't just wake up 5 years from now and say Hey dear, this is the real me, ...it doesn't work that way." I believe that statement, but...that's just my opinion... ^_^ Maybe I'm thinking too in-depth into it...or maybe I'm completelyoff subject...oh well... :lol:

Yep, that sounds about right. :lol:

But sometimes you don't really get a chance.

You always get a chance. Everyday that you're living you get that chance. It's your decision whether to take advantage of it or not. :eyebrow:

Yes, but if you never took advantage of it, you now have a new chance.

And I'm not talking about me if that's what you think. :lol:

:lol: I guess that sounds about right....hmm... :lol: I hope everyone goes out there and shows the world what they're really made of ^_^ A lot of great things could happen!

Yeah, my senior year of high school just started almost 4 weeks ago, so i'm crazy stressed out... advanced placement classes, college applications, scholarship forms, teacher recommendations, trying to impress college scouts... not to mention practice everyday right after school from 3-5:30, and then work everyday from 6-11pm, at which point I return home and start my homework. SO MUCH STRESS!! I'M GOING COMPLETELY INSANE!

lol OH :hug: :hug: 4 Di!!!

OMGZ Sab where have u been?? how did u not know about Andy! he the guy i meet here from scottland :love: it was just a good friendship at first but then it grew and we talk alot and e-mail and write letters and chat online as much as possiable :D I love my andy poo :smiley: omgz i cant belive u didnt know about him!!! wow that means we are long over due for a chat :smiley: lol

:D lol well andy is on AA :D he is Julia Sark and yeah i sending him some stuff for v-day! I'm getting a card from my andy poo bebe :love: and we talk this moring on the phone for a bit and we chated online before he had to go to work *giggle*

Back