Girly Thread #3

Aaww you too are very sweet :D

Andy I think I've seen you around before, I dunno, anyway hi :hi:

Have a good valentines day, hopefully I'll be spending it with my boyfriend, but he has loads of work to do for college, lol, but I'm sure we will.

Aaww you too are very sweet :D

Andy I think I've seen you around before, I dunno, anyway hi :hi:

Have a good valentines day, hopefully I'll be spending it with my boyfriend, but he has loads of work to do for college, lol, but I'm sure we will.

Aww thankx hon :D what can I say Lizzie bowled me over with her sweetness, and well what a cutie too ;) Cant wait to spend time with her in Texas, counting the days :D

And u may have seen me around Sabella...in anycase hey there :cool:

Enjoy v-day with your fella

Yeah she's great isn't she, she's been a really good friend, I must have known her at least a year.

You know I've never been to scotland and I'm just south of you, in boring old england lol. I should really go I bet its really beautiful up there, although I can't imagine you like the rain so much, but at least you get snow :D which is more than we do. I just walked home and got absolutely soaked in the rain :(

You ever been to america or texas before?

Yeah she's great isn't she, she's been a really good friend, I must have known her at least a year.

You know I've never been to scotland and I'm just south of you, in boring old england lol. I should really go I bet its really beautiful up there, although I can't imagine you like the rain so much, but at least you get snow :D which is more than we do. I just walked home and got absolutely soaked in the rain :(

You ever been to america or texas before?

Yep, shes very special to me, one of the sweetest gals ive ever met.

Where are you in England btw?? Prob with Scotland is its too sodding cold!

Nah, this visit to America will be my first, looking forward to me n Lizzie at Dealey Plaza, me boring her shitless with my conspiracy theories, her hopefully shutting me up with a kiss ;) and most of all watchin Alias together :D

awww :love: i love u andy poo :angelic: miss u bebe u must b working or a sleep i guess cause i kinda was hoping 4 a specail call :thinking: hope u have a good v-day baby :love: i need u more then u'll ever now baby :love:

awww :love: i love u andy poo :angelic: miss u bebe u must b working or a sleep i guess cause i kinda was hoping 4 a specail call :thinking: hope u have a good v-day baby :love: i need u more then u'll ever now baby :love:

Sorry baby I did fall asleep :lol: Damn nightshifts!! I did call ya last night tho princess...I had a good v-day...cos I got to speak to you :love: Wish I was able to give you a big cuddle right now hon :D

I'm in the east sussex, i live by the sea :smiley: it's quite nice and sunny here most of the time but it gets cold because of the sea breeze, lol.

I hope you enjoy texas, I've never been to america, let alone been on a plane.

I hope you guys had a good valentines day, I got a "me to you" bear and some roses :love: which actually I better go and arrange.

Where exactly in Sussex?? I was down by the sea...are you as far down as Portsmouth?? Was down there meeting my half brother before Xmas :smiley:

Aww those "me to you" bears are really cute...might get one for Lizzie before I go over ;)

I'm about an hour from portsmouth, near to brighton. Do you like it in sussex?

Yeah they are really cute, mine had a balloon that the bear is holding the string on.

Where in Scotland are you?

I'm about an hour from portsmouth, near to brighton. Do you like it in sussex?

Yeah they are really cute, mine had a balloon that the bear is holding the string on.

Where in Scotland are you?

I'm 8 miles outside Edinburgh, place called Roslin...it was in The Da Vinci Code movie :cool:

Yeah that's a shame, ok i was gonna ask you what work you do but I don't want you to think that I'm interrogating you.

I've been doing my art work all day, and I've finally come out with one painting that's good, I was starting to feel really down about it as well.

Hehehe I'll be bringing you over one Lizzie baby :P

And to answer your question Sabella, I work nightshifts at Homebase (n)

It's shite work, but okish money. Thank god I aint working during day in there anymore, the uniforms are horrible, and I hate dealing with Homebase customers, on the whole they tend to be lazy shits, and moaners :angry: Plus I'm away from that bitch that knocked me back for a date nearly a year ago, whoever she's with is welcome to her, besides, I have my Texan babygirl now :D

Oh right, sounds ok, don't worry my money is absolute felgercarb as well, I work in a pharmacy, you have to deal with lots of old grumpy people, who are ill which means inevitably you get there colds and bugs, yuk.

That's good, I hate people like that, I used to know a guy like that, now I can't stand him.

Yeah, I'm much better off now anyway, I've met a cracking lass, the only thing being the distance between us (n) but we're both happy. Besides this lass at my work, I have heard about her antics at the staff night out, making an utter arse out of herself apparantly, and also was told another story about something else that happened with her and a former workmate, and well it made me realise how lucky I am to have such a lovely girl in my wee Lizzie.

Plus I also saw a pic of this lass drunk at the staff night out...when I saw it I was like..."Cant beleive I asked her out!!" realised that she wasnt as cute as Id first thought back then, Lizzie blows her away lookswise and personality-wise :D

Back