Glad To Be Here

Hello everyone. My name is Julian, i'm 21, and i'm from Montreal Canada. I'm very happy to have found this forum. I was introduced to Alias by my girlfriend, we started dating about a year and a half ago, and she soon after bought seasons 1 and 2 of alias on dvd. I watched the first episode and have been hooked ever since. Good old TV shows on dVD, we would watch like 5 episodes in a day lol. Since then, we've watched season 3 and now just about all of season 4. I think i've become a bigger fan of the show than her though, to the point where i keep talking about it and won't shut up and she gets annoyed, so she should be happy i found this forum to talk, instead of driving her nuts.

Some of the stuff i do/used to bug her about:

1) What exactly was phase two that sloane told sark about?
2) Which Irina was Jack talking to on the computer last season (real or helix)
3) Why did Irina build a gigantor Mueller device at the end of season 1, was she using it for the same reason as Elena?
4) I also b****ed about the season 4 premiere for about a month lol. After having just watched the season 3 finale, it made no F.ing sense at the time, although its beginning to clear up now thank god. But i mean, they just ignored Marshall getting shot, and i swear to god, i couldn't but that Jack having killed Irina was what was on those secret files Sidney was reading at the end of Season 3. For the longest time i thought they'd written themselves into a hole and changed alot of stuff b/w seasons 3 and 4, not so sure now, stuff is starting to make more sense

Anyways, you guys get the idea, i'm sure you can see why my gf doesn't want to hear about this stuff all the time lol

So, hope to be able to add to posts on this forum

Thanks, Julian

Welcome Julian! Were you an Expos fan by any chance? A former Expo is now an MVP for my team (Vlad Guerrero). I'm Alexander and I'm usually on these forums/threads: Jennifer Garner,games/member lounge,entertainment. Have fun!

Back