Global Warming = False - Click to find out why

I don't get why you want to continue on w/ the global warming issue ;) Global warming is false if you think it is, true if you think it is... People are going to thinkwhat they want to, and few will be swayed.

<goes back to annoying his coworkers>

~ Jar

Sylvado said:
And global warming is why we had such a bad hurricane season last year. Yet to this date last year there were 7 named storms, so far this year there are 2. So it must be cooler.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or what, so I'll just say yes.

yes.jpg

lmao wow whered you find that picture? but me i think global warming is true but i dont think its coming that fast i think it will be a couple of more years be4 we really feel it.. and it is true that people are going to belive what they want to believe.. because i believe it may be possible to travel into the future..

Global warming is a reality. However, it's a natural occurance and not purely mankind's fault.

We shouldn't be spending our efforts trying to stop global warming; we should be trying to adapt to it.

Riceman said:
Global warming is a reality. However, it's a natural occurance and not purely mankind's fault.

We shouldn't be spending our efforts trying to stop global warming; we should be trying to adapt to it.
I'm not a large advocate for the whole global warming idea. But I have to say that was the best post I've seen on the subject. The earth is getting warmer oh well lets all go buy some sunblock and get a tan. The earth runs through cycles from what i've read (im not an expert) and this is just that the earth is going to heat up for awhile then it will probably cool down. When?? Who knows we only have somewhat accurate Temp charts for the past 100 or so years.

Riceman said:

/agreed !

~ Jaraeth

Tasoli is almost too far left to even recognize his political views. Just kidding.

You are the anti-anti-anti-anti-smoker type person aren't you? I'm making a generalization, but I think it's humerous :smiley:

Look at it this way. Global warming is just another "Ticking Time Bomb" problem to ruin your day thinking about. If you want some other examples, how about these.

-The Moon is slowly getting farther away.

-Tides wash away several feets of land each year.

-The earth is slowing down.

-The Sun is going out.

-Scientists have estimated that atleast 76 diffrent comets could hit us with in the next 50 years.

-The Ozone layer is depleting.

My point is, Global Warming is nothing special. It just happens to be another problem that is getting publicity for a short time.