Gmail Invites (first come first served)

ivand67

Sydney's Lover
Alias fans, I got 6 Gmail invites...

I just wanna get rid of them quick, so it's your gain. I was gonna post this in the Platinum Member lounge but I figured a lot of them have Gmail accounts already since Mandy ( :angelic: ) was giving them out, so if you want an e-mail address with 1 gig of storage, just post below, and send me a PM with your name and e-mail address.

If you're still using a free Hotmail account (Hotmail sucks), I suggest it's time to change your e-mail address so this could come in handy, and of course, it's free!

Request away... :woot:

ivand67 said:

I just wanna get rid of them quick, so it's your gain. I was gonna post this in the Platinum Member lounge but I figured a lot of them have Gmail accounts already since Mandy ( :angelic: ) was giving them out, so if you want an e-mail address with 1 gig of storage, just post below, and send me a PM with your name and e-mail address.

If you're still using a free Hotmail account (Hotmail sucks), I suggest it's time to change your e-mail address so this could come in handy, and of course, it's free!

Request away...  :woot:
[post="1042296"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Me me! me! I shall Pm you right away :D

ivand67 said:

Request away...  :woot:
[post="1042296"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

uh me please, please please.!!!!!! i would be eternally grateful.:angelic: i shall PM you now...

*shrugs* it's not a big deal since a lot of people already have gmail already. Anyways, if you send a gmail invite to your hotmail account, your account storage space goes up to 250MB :lol:
--mandy :angelic:

Alias Anna said:
psh! you gave 'em to the general public :rolleyes: oh well lol
[post="1042380"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

My friends wouldn't appreciate this, except for one but he has Yahoo mail with 2 gigs of storage (paid account at $20/year, not a bad deal), my uncle is a douche and my dad didn't even talk about this in the last e-mail I sent him, even though I did ask him. And my sister is kind of a douche as well... :lol:

So I thought some boys and girls here at AA would probably want Gmail.

Anyways, I got 4 left.

Remember to PM me with your full name and e-mail address.

:cheers:

Back