GO THE f*** AWAY MORIEL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
God Damnit Moriel stop acting like you're 5 years old and accept the fact that your banned. AllAlias is a mother f***ing website. Move on with your life and do something useful you peice of s***.

Unfinished business as in she doesn't know what the f*** she's talking about and she's just trying to scare us...

You forgot...nothing Moriel ever says is true :rolleyes:

Actually, I'm keeping my ass here until I'm done with my job. No, Ash, I aint hacking this hell hole of a forum. Hacking it would just be a waste of my effort. Actually, you will pay, and I can garentee you'll be sorry for ever screwing with me sometime this next week.

Exiled_Associate said:
Actually, I'm keeping my ass here until I'm done with my job. No, Ash, I aint hacking this hell hole of a forum. Hacking it would just be a waste of my effort. Actually, you will pay, and I can garentee you'll be sorry for ever screwing with me sometime this next week.
I will pay? I'm not even screwing with you right now. I left you and Misha alone. I really don't care about this anymore. I wish you would stop with your threats.

Exiled_Associate said:
Mo, you're naive to think that I won't ruin your f***ing life.
Actually my life won't be ruined with some stupid little internet fiasco because unlike you I actually an incredibly prosperous life outside of the internet. I don't need AllAlias to fulfill my life. :rolleyes:

I don't even need the internet to make my life meaningful. There's nothing you can do to me Moriel, so stop acting like a f***ing idiot. You sound so unvelievably retarded right now. I only wish you could hear yourself. :rolleyes:

CLOSING! GEEZ...what ever your "master" plan maybe, finish it and get on out! Quite honestly this is just plain stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back