Godly Game... literally

This game isn't only drawing attention from writers and magazines, or websites, etc. Even the GODS are playing!

Three Titans and we got a party!

So I basically have a question....

Are you guys just making your names that because you like the name, or am I not the only one with a thing for being godly?

Edit: Also, how will it fit in with your characters?

Haha, I see you noticed something a few others have as well. The godly-trio huh? Maybe you should all deserve your own titles :smiley:.

Aries and Ares are both god of war I belive, just one is Roman and the other is Greek. The Romans pretty much stole their religion from the Greeks... if you guys dont mind, I'll post links

Also, if I'm not mistaken, Aries is also (A horiscope, duh) as well as a constellation. I don't remember...

Aries and Ares are both god of war I belive, just one is Roman and the other is Greek. The Romans pretty much stole their religion from the Greeks... if you guys dont mind, I'll post links

Also, if I'm not mistaken, Aries is also (A horiscope, duh) as well as a constellation. I don't remember...

Actually, There is no Aries in either mythologies. Only Ares, God of War in Greek mythology and Mars, God of War in Roman mythology.

I wouldn't go as far as to say the Romans stole the Greeks religion. They adopted it and put it in their own perspective. Like nearly all religions.

Aries is a constallation of the zodiac. It's all Astrological and Astronomical stuff. ;) Pretty cool stuff. :smiley:

Originally posted by Chaotic@Mar 19 2006, 06:38 AM

Actually, There is no Aries in either mythologies. Only Ares, God of War in Greek mythology and Mars, God of War in Roman mythology.

I wouldn't go as far as to say the Romans stole the Greeks religion. They adopted it and put it in their own perspective. Like nearly all religions.

Aries is a constallation of the zodiac. It's all Astrological and Astronomical stuff. ;) Pretty cool stuff. :smiley:
Where did you come up with this knowledge from!?

I was creative and put some letters together to form a cool word.
Only after i started using it did I find out that its a word in finland and also the name of some guy in a band :(

When I can't think of a good name for a character what I'll usually do is

sdgjlak

Hit random keys, and then take out the ones that I don't like..

sglak

and then add a couple

seglaek

and maybe move it around a bit

segalek

and there you go, a name........

Yeah, I really do that.. Sometimes. However Diviana wasn't done like that, I think I was looking for a good DR name, and was looking on a baby name thing, and that was the first one that would work that I liked.

Where did you come up with this knowledge from!?

Actually it's pretty much common knowledge. Especially the horoscope stuff if you're a girl. Got to know if you're compatible with Orlando Bloom, who's a capricorn and thus most compatible with taurus and virgo. (I'm a taurus <3)

Not that I do that kind of stuff or anything.
:Ph34r:

I realized my mistake from a spelling error in my mythology book. Aries is, like you said, a constellation.

I did, however, know Ares was in both religions, I just failed to realize there was no spelling difference.

My bad!

I was creative and put some letters together to form a cool word.
Only after i started using it did I find out that its a word in finland and also the name of some guy in a band :(

I've done that before and gotten Valos...

Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeus?

Thats my only guess, where did you get it from? The back of a cereal box maybe?

Back