Godus

Azhria Lilu

Captain
http://www.22cans.com/kickstarter/

Anyone else picked up a copy of the beta? I've been playing it this morning and I think it definitely has potential - still needs a lot of work (obviously, since it's still early beta but I do see the beginnings of a good god game.

Not entirely convinced on the whole "trading card" route, but it's not a deal breaker.

I'd like to be able to do more than just push land around which seems to be the entirety of the game right now - the followers build and there are no choices of the type of buildings - that's all automatic - which is something i'd like to see developed more.

Azhria Lilu submitted a new Showcase Item:

Godus

GODUS empowers you in the role of a god, allowing you to sculpt every inch of a beautiful world that you look down upon, on which a population of Followers settle and multiply. As you mould every aspect of your unique utopia, a civilisation will blossom across your land and offer you their belief. The more Followers that believe in you, the more powerful you will become.

Whilst you are free to lose yourself in this tranquil experience, other gods reign outside of the ever-expanding reach of your influence. If you so wish, you may challenge other gods and their civilisations to epic multiplayer battles that involve hundreds of Followers fighting in your name whilst you cast devastating god powers from the skies above. As you conquer more lands, your powers will grow allowing you to nurture the advancement of your own Followers.

The game was funded through Kickstarter in December 2012.

Buy Godus on Steam

Read more about this showcase item here...

It sounds like a really awesome game.. I have to get into gaming again when I have time. I'll add this to my Steam wishlist :D

I have the early beta - it's annoyingly addictive (even though it's only 41% built)... I think since picking up a copy I've played 54 hours lol

Back