Going out pictures

this picture is from last week Thursday (26th February) ... it was a 70's-80's party of VPPK (my students' union ... i don't know if that's the right word, i'm sorry :blink: ) that's why i'm wearing the orange-white ribbon :P ... the white shirt with flowers was my own choice :P but i thought it was quiet disco :cool: ... we were just making our way in when we were photographed ... what can i say ... the camera loves me :P

pic: me on the left, Liesbeth, Helena and Sarah

if you have party pics post 'em !! :P

post-190-1078438646.jpg

alias_freak69 said:
lol i need a fake id lmao *laughs* NOT
ow that's true ... you guys can't go to clubs 'til you're 21 is it ? ... poor thangs :P we have parties where you have 14 year olds wasted on the ground :rotflmao: but i don't go to them ... i have class :cool:

Danté said:
I don't either ... can't help it that people take pictures :blink:
Hm yea okay, I have some pictures of me on my pc when I'm completely drunk. But one is when I'm only 15.. one is that i'm too drunk for this site.. and the other i just don't look like myself. -_-

Itz the MT said:
Danté said:
I don't either ... can't help it that people take pictures :blink:
Hm yea okay, I have some pictures of me on my pc when I'm completely drunk. But one is when I'm only 15.. one is that i'm too drunk for this site.. and the other i just don't look like myself. -_-
so what ? i never look good on pics... just post 'em little drunk dutch boy :P

ur so about to kiss her!!!! and in the background, the guy in like a weird yellow looks like he's kissing the other person!! LOL!!! i'm boring i have the same do but i change it sumtiumes!!!

Back