Going out pictures

Danté said:
obsessetion said:
u don't kiss girls???
oh!!!! r u gay??
I just don't kiss in general :smiley: only when i'm drunk ... wich is like euhm 4 times a week ? :rotflmao:
:lol: so do you go out every weekend?? Nice pics! i'd have to agree with the girls, btw ;) [/quote]
I go out for sure on mondays, fridays and saturdays... but as i'm a student and live in a big city at the moment i'm gona a lot with friends ... goin' to a party, cantus, bar, ... I love being a student :P [/quote]
yep because socalising is the most important thing about being a student.

learning? what is this learning of which you speak? :angelic:

(may I also mention that you're a bit of a spunk ;) )

Frogboy_Lives said:
Danté said:
obsessetion said:
u don't kiss girls???
oh!!!! r u gay??
I just don't kiss in general :smiley: only when i'm drunk ... wich is like euhm 4 times a week ? :rotflmao:
:lol: so do you go out every weekend?? Nice pics! i'd have to agree with the girls, btw ;)
I go out for sure on mondays, fridays and saturdays... but as i'm a student and live in a big city at the moment i'm gona a lot with friends ... goin' to a party, cantus, bar, ... I love being a student :P [/quote]
yep because socalising is the most important thing about being a student.

learning? what is this learning of which you speak? :angelic:

(may I also mention that you're a bit of a spunk ;) ) [/quote]
I study psychology at university ...

what's a spunk ? :blink:

[quote name='Danté's Prayer' date='Mar 6 2004, 11:40 AM'][quote name='obsessetion' date='Mar 6 2004, 10:39 AM'] dante u look hot in the first pic!! LOL!![/quote]
NEWSFLASH: i AM hot :cool: :P :rotflmao: [/quote]
way to be humble

[quote name='Danté's Prayer' date='Mar 6 2004, 10:40 AM'][quote name='obsessetion' date='Mar 6 2004, 10:39 AM'] dante u look hot in the first pic!! LOL!![/quote]
:rolleyes:

ISpy10 said:
[quote name='Danté's Prayer' date='Mar 6 2004, 11:40 AM'] [quote name='obsessetion' date='Mar 6 2004, 10:39 AM'] dante u look hot in the first pic!! LOL!!
way to be humble [/quote]
that's my type of humor :blink: it was more of a sarcastic remark actually ... me so solly

Back