Going To Disney World!

Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn's Chin Fondler
Wednesday night at 6:30 I am leaving for my Senior Trip to Disney World!!! What is better than spending a few days in Disney with your friends???
Its gonna be soooo much fun. I will be back Sunday afternoon. Dont worry, I wont be missing Alias ;) I wouldnt allow it. :P ^_^

Lucky you! I have a one-night trip to Disneyland senior year.

Have fun! Share pictures if you can/want to. :smiley:

I know I will have a great time. Thanks guys. I will try to post pictures when I get back.

quietgirl27012, we are going to Islands Of Adventure too. Ah that place is sooo great. :smiley:

oh yea Ill have enough fun for everyone!
Jo you have so many things that you need to do....
Seeing Wizard Of Oz and Going to Disney World are 2 of them ;)

AHHH! i luv disney! say hi to mickey for me! ohhhh and you have to promise me you'll go on Tower of Terror or i thinks it called the hollywood hotel! that ride is sooo freakin scary!!!

Its Tower of Terror and there is no way that im not gonna go on that!
Tower of Terror is one of my favorite rides at MGM. That and the Rockin Roller Coaster and of course the 3D Muppets :blush: hehehe its so cute :P ^_^

Vaughn_Lovah said:
Its Tower of Terror and there is no way that im not gonna go on that!
Tower of Terror is one of my favorite rides at MGM. That and the Rockin Roller Coaster and of course the 3D Muppets :blush: hehehe its so cute :P ^_^
OMG isn't it the best?!!! all my friends refused to go on it soooo i had to sit next to this little kid with his father and the little kid was laughing at me after the ride cuz i was screaming so loud! :lol: rockin roller coaster is awesome too! 3D muppets??? :blink:

I was young when I went there. Of couse in my day, I wanted to ride on the Dumbo ride and waited an hour for it to happen. (The ride was 3 friggin minutes by the way.) I was only 5 or 6 years old when I had went. I'm now 13. I'm old now. Lol.
kylo4

oh I will. I dont think its possible to have a bad time in Disney World. I went last summer for a family reunion and it rained the whole time and I still had a great time.

Oh and I will be hunting down Donald Duck....oh yes...

Vaughn_Lovah said:
oh yea Ill have enough fun for everyone!
Jo you have so many things that you need to do....
Seeing Wizard Of Oz and Going to Disney World are 2 of them ;)
heheh, YAY!! LMAO!! I need do go to seaworld too!! And have mustard...and a pistachio...and lots of other stuff, but oh well!!! Stear clear of Mickey Mouse though...he's eeeeeeeevvvvvvvviiiiiiiillllllll.... :o_O: :run:

Back