Going To Disney World!

I went several times to Disneyland Paris ! but never to Disney world ! Now there's a new theme park very close to the first one, the theme is the cinema !

Thanks guys. I will be sure to kick Mickey and run if I see him....just for you Jo. ^_^

anyway I wont be on tomorrow. I will be on just a bit tonight though. Not much....

Im going on EVERYTHING WOOT!!!
Rockin Roller Coaster
Tower of Terror
Splash Mountain
Thunder Mountain
Space Mountain
Pirates of the Carribean
Peter Pan ;)
The Haunted Mansion
The Hulk
Dueling Dragons
The Spider-Man Ride

EVERYTHING!!!!! ;)

Vaughn_Lovah said:
Im going on EVERYTHING WOOT!!!
Rockin Roller Coaster
Tower of Terror
Splash Mountain
Thunder Mountain
Space Mountain
Pirates of the Carribean
Peter Pan ;)
The Haunted Mansion
The Hulk
Dueling Dragons
The Spider-Man Ride

EVERYTHING!!!!! ;)
:woot: THEY GOT NEW RIDES???? waaaahhh i wanna go!!!

LMAO!! I'd say take a picture, but I wouldn't even be able to see it! Aww...well...LMAO! I didn't even know they were new rides!! Buuut then, I've never been there, so what do I know? ^_^ :lol:

HAVE FUN! i love disney! my favorite rides are peter pan, its a small world, splash mountain, space mountain!
and of course you have to eat at Cinderella's Castle!!!and see tinker belle fly!!!i love disney, can i come?!!!LOL
odd random fact: thunder mountain was my first ever rollercoaster!

hmmmm.....
my first real roller coaster was Rockin Roller Coaster. That was a doozy for a first :smiley:
Wait nevermind lol
It was Space Mountain.....now that was a big doozy for a first....^_^

Vaughn_Lovah said:
The Hulk
Dueling Dragons
The Spider-Man Ride
these three are at unversial islands of adventure im almost pretty sure! but i do recommend going there! i loved it, better than universal! plus they of a dr. suess world! now who wouldnt love that?! :blink:

well i don't know how much they have added on to disney land since the last time i was there (1998) but they are both a GREAT time...i think that disney world is bigger though b/c it has a lot of different theme parks...Magical Kingdom, Epcot, MGM studios, that animal one (can't remember the name) and they have Downtown Disney in Orlando and a bunch of water parks that are all considered parts of Disney World (i think i could be wrong though) and from what i can remember from going to Disney Land was that it was almost identical to Magical Kingdom in disney world (like the rides and the castle and stuff) and i don't know if that is the only thing in disney land or if there is anything else (but i'm sure you do ;) ) so i guess even though they are pretty much the same, probably disney world is better since it is bigger...

Back