Going Under

Descena

Cadet
Ok...[Most] of you all requested it. So here it is. Using the alternate ending to Mr and Mrs. Vaughn which is found Here, this is the sequel to it.

Title: Going Under ---Sequel to Mr and Mrs. Vaughn
Genre: Drama/Suspense/Romance/Action
Disclaimer: Do I own Alias? Yea, right...dream on

This is my Third Alias and fan fic and probably my 50th written television fan fic...but I'm [not] rubbing it in or anything... :angelic:

As always, ALL comments [Reviews] Are greatly welcome. I can only get better and since this story is still being written, your thoughts and opinions affect it as I am open to the performance and growth of this story

Sydney was sweating. She felt the wetness on her palms as her arms where outstretched, holding her gun. She was nervous. She never thought of herself in a position such as this. Standing in front of her, in front of her gun, was her sister, Nadia, her weapon pointed at Sydney as well. Both sisters looked at each other; challenging the other as if to say, 'Pull the trigger...I dare 'ya'. But neither did. That eerie silence, like the kind you watch in horror movies before something really deadly and stunning happens, hung over them in the center of Sydney and Vaughn's house. But, it wasn't their house anymore. Sydney and Vaughn were no more. A few feet from Sydney was the body of her daughter, Isabelle...dead. A bullet wound in her forehead, a single shot, at point-blank range. Instant kill. There was no one to interfere. No Vaughn, no Jack, no Dixon, no Weiss, no Sloane, no Irina. No one. Just Nadia, and Sydney.

"Where's my daughter?" Sydney asked, cruelly.

Nadia only stared back at her sister. "I...can't."

"Where is she?" Still, Nadia did not answer. Sydney had had enough. She was through playing the games, the games that the people who claimed to love her, put her through. Both sisters continued to stare at each other, both in the same stance. Whether it was because of fear from the two that they did not shoot, or because of the answers Sydney wanted or the questions Nadia couldn't answer...both did not move. They still held that stare, that glare that said 'Farewell''. Then both squeezed the trigger .

36 hours earlier

In the common city apartment, the noise of people and of cars, were barely heard as the morning news was playing through the television. 'Good morning Dallas. Another beautiful sunny day here in Texas....' Sydney shook her head at the television. She had no idea how a human being could be that cheerful. Especially on a Monday morning! Sydney made her way downstairs, into the kitchen to cook breakfast. Ten minutes later, she was done. Taking out two plates, she put the servings of food on them then poured coffee. Strong, but gentle arms, wrapped around her waist and the man they belonged to started to kiss Sydney's neck. Sydney blushed and smiled, handing the man his coffee, which in turn, he happily took. His name was Randy Farrell, native to New York. Tall, dark and handsome was really the only way to describe him. Muscular and lean, charming and smart. That was the whole Randy package. Just like Sydney, he recently moved to Dallas a couple of months ago. It was then that the two hit off and after a month of dating, moved in with each other. It wasn't like either of them, but to both, it felt right. Sydney sat down and the two made small, unimportant talk. Sydney felt like herself with Randy. Well, besides the fact that he knew nothing about her past. With Vaughn, with her daughter, with the CIA. None of it. And she felt he never had to. Sydney always found it a little ironic that Randy was a cop. Er, sheriff, really. At least that's what they call 'em down here in good 'ol Texas. And Sydney? Well...Sydney worked, where else? A bank.

A young man, about his early twenties, ran as quickly as possible, his feet pounding the pavement so hard that each time, his heart jumped. Darting across the street and into a neighbors backyard, he quickly looked behind him and saw that Officer Farrell was chasing him. He swore under his breath and then jumped the fence. Coming around the front of the house, he was cut off by a police car. He quickly stopped and turned the other way to avoid the cops coming out from the car. But he didn't make it because just as he turned, he was tackled hard by Office Farrell. He quickly handcuffed the runaway and picked him up as two approaching officers, out of breath, stopped. "Damnit, Randy," one of the more heavily built officers said, "You make us all look bad."

Randy couldn't help but quietly laugh as the officer continued. "What keeps you going?" Randy smiled at him and the officer shook his head, understanding. "Oh yeah. Your girlfriend, eight? Ms..."

"...Bristow." Sydney stiffened at the mention of her name from her boss, Paul Waters. Sydney took a quick glance at the clock on the wall. The bank's, only clock.Paul never liked clocks. Sydney turned to him and forced a smile. "Hello, Mr. Waters."

He returned the smile. "Sydney...I must say, that your performance here with us over the past couple of months has been marvelous. It seems to me, that you being just a teller, isn't really fitting. Do you?"

Sydney shook her head, not quite understanding where he was going with this. He sensed her confusion. "How about you be the new manager?"

Sydney's eyes lit up. "Really?"

Paul Waters smiled. "Of course. You know I've been looking for one, and you're it! So, take today off, and tomorrow, you will be a manager."

Sydney smiled as he walked away. A promotion already? Yay! Sydney continued to smile as her cell phone rang, and thinking it to be Randy, picked it up. "Is this a secure line?" What the hell? "Yes..." Sydney managed. "This is blue bird. Confirmation 00258EKG. Requesting transfer to Motherland. Can you confirm?"

Sydney, puzzled, answered. "Phoenix. Confirm 1120EagleEye."

"Patching through now."

"Sydney."

Sydney's heart stopped for a moment. "Vaughn?" She had almost forgotten his voice. It took her a second to realize she wasn't breathing and when she did so, heard Vaughn sigh on the other line. "What is it?" Sydney asked.

There was no answer for a moment. Then, "It's Isabelle," Vaughn said. "She's alive."

TBC

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW...how many more times can i say it before it looses all meaning WOW WOW WOW!! i LOVE ur style of writing and all ur dieas are aewsome...

please update soon and as u can guess.... im def staying on the pm list and wanna be on the pm list of all ur future works :D:D:D

thankx for the pm and update...

update soon :D :angelic:

angels_fire

OO interesting!!!
-I already don't like this Randy guy and I'm a little upset at Syd for leaving Vaughn...but I think this rollercoaster could be interesting!!!
-Great start!!Thanks for the pm!!

Back