Going Under

When did Irina get Jack...
Interesting how the first person Syd called when she had a bad dream
was Vaughn.(even though randy was right there)
Is Randy drugging Syd, which is why she moved on so quickly...
Can't wait to see what happens next.
Thanks for the pm.

I'm very disappointed...I thought I'd get more replies. (n)

Since it's slowed down, I see no reason to rush it then since I might not even have time to update

To those that are confusing, which might be 90% of you, in the next chapter, I will reveal more to you...deal? The only trade-off is I will not rush it, but look out for it.

Thanx for all the replies and I will update ASAP

i just wanted to say i`m lso confused and then i read this:
To those that are confusing, which might be 90% of you, in the next chapter, I will reveal more to you...deal? The only trade-off is I will not rush it, but look out for it.
I AM CONFUSED :blink: :blink: :blink:
so i `m waiting for the next update
thank you

:D :D UPDATE !!!!!!!!!

AND IT WAS VAUGHN :D :D :D :D :D

but im soooo damn confussed :blink: :blink: :blink:

dont leave me this confussed for long...for the safety of the masses (n) (n)

thankx for the pm and update

UPDATE SOON

YA it was Vaughn...and I know she still loves him!!!
-So was Syd given something to make her like this Randy guy or what!!!! :blink:
I thought I got this story figured out and then this chapter made me not so sure!!! :lol:
-Can't wait for more and for the confustion to be cleared up!!!
Great update!! Loved it!!

Sorry for the delay. My computer is seriously making me mad, so if you didn't get any Pm's....it's not my fault, sorry

Sydney stood up straight and told herself to focus. Ever since she left the hotel room with Randy she had been feeling unwell, strange, as she would put it. It was hard for her to focus on what her father was saying. Within minutes. for seemed like hours to Sydney, the meeting was over. Everyone but Vaughn and Sydney got up and exited the briefing room. Sydney heard Vaughn say something to her, but Sydney's focus was elsewhere. It was on Isabelle sitting in the fat corner of the room, away from everyone else again, coloring in her book. Sydney slowly got up and walked over to Isabelle. She looked down at her drawing. "Who's that?" Sydney commented. Isabelle looked up at Sydney briefly, as if she just noticed she was standing there.

"My family," Isabelle answered. Sydney blinked. She said that as if she has a different family. Sydney peered over Isabelle's shoulder and looked at the drawing more closely. In the picture was a little girl, and tall, black headed male and a blond skinny female. Not us. As if Isabelle were reading Sydney's thoughts and feeling her emotions, she turned around and looked up at her. It was then that Sydney noticed Isabelle's eyes. They were a light brown color. Isabelle's color eyes were bluish-gray, not brown. "Sydney?"

Sydney looked over at Vaughn who stood up and walked over to them. "Are you okay?" Sydney thought for a moment. "Yes," she replied. It made no sense for her to jump to conclusions just yet. "I'll be right back." Without further explanation, Sydney walked out of the room and into Marshall's office. Marshall looked up from his microscope, the moment he heard his door close. "Syd..."

Sydney put up her hand, cutting him off. "Marshall...what did you find out about doubling?"

"Oh...what you were?" Sydney nodded quickly. "Oh, yes, here." He reached over to his desk and handed Sydney a file of papers, which she quickly started leafing through. "There have been numerous experiments with Project Helix," Marshall explained. "And I looked into the doubling of children too, like you asked. It seems that only a few tests were done on them. Never fully successful."

"Why not?" Sydney asked.

"Because, no matter who they are doubled to look like, their eyes don't change. They stay the same"

Sydney stopped, the news and events finally hitting her. The little girl in the briefing room wasn't her daughter. It also occurred to her that she stopped on a file of a little girl named Sabrina Tolley, who by birth, had light brown eyes.

Sydney walked quickly out of Marshall's office and past Dixon's desk. "Dixon, where are Vaughn and Isabelle?"

"They just left. Vaughn said he was going to meet you at his house." Dixon looked at her, concerned. "Why?"

Sydney didn't answer. Instead, she started walking towards the exit when Randy came beside her. "Hey, Syd..." he started. "I thought we'd..."

"Not now," Sydney said. Randy stopped in his tracks, surprised by being blown off. But Sydney didn't care. She needed to get to the Isabelle double and find out just what was going on. But then Jack stopped her. "Sydney."

Sydney looked at her father and his determined face, slightly annoyed. "We have to talk," he said.

"Not now, Dad."

"This is a matter of urgency."

"Not as much as this is," she tossed back. She went to move past him, but he still blocked her way. What is his problem?

"I am closing down this case," he said matter-of-factly.

He's what? "Excuse me?"

"We now have Isabelle...there is no need to keep this case open anymore."

"Dad, we need to find out who kidnapped her. We need to know who is behind this and who the Hand really is and what their purpose is. You know that!"

"No, what I know is once again you are letting your emotions get the best of you."

"Damn right I am! They kidnapped my daughter! Guess what? It's personal!"

"Not to APO it isn't. By keeping this case open, we are making ourselves an easy target for them!"

Sydney shook her head. "I don't have time for this," she mumbled. She went to leave, but once again, Jack blocked her path. Sydney narrowed her eyes. "Get out of my way, now."

Jack looked at her, "I am warning you Sydney, this is a battle, you want no part in."

"I got news for you, Dad. I'm already a part of this battle." Sydney successfully brushed past Jack and left the building with one thing on her mind...finding her daughter.

Jack looked around his cell once again and sighed. He felt helpless and truth be told...he was. Blind-sided by Irina, yet again, he felt like a failure. His current thoughts though disappeared when Irina stood in front of him, yet again, outside the bars with a smirk on her face. "So," Jack said, "You think this is funny? Watching me down here...and up there?"

Irina smiled at Jack and leaned closer to the bars. "Yes. I do."

Jack sat up from his bed and looked at his ex-wife. "Sydney will find out the truth soon. She will realize the man up there posing as Jack Bristow, is not me."

Irina nodded. "I know," she said. "Sydney is a smart girl. However, everyone she interacts in...works for me."

Jack shook his head, grinning himself. "There is no way you doubled every single person that Sydney knows."

Irina's eyes shined in the light and made her seem demonic to Jack that sent chills down his spine. "Just about everyone," Irina said. Jack's eyes widened as she spoke again. "The time will come when Rabamdli's endgame will be known to us...and the Chosen One will fall."

Sydney walked into Vaughn's house quickly and saw him and Isabelle sitting on the floor, reading. Sydney sighed in relief that no harm had come to them, but she needed to keep Vaughn busy somehow. He looked up at her and smiled, then got up and walked over to her. Sydney saw Vaughn walking up to her, then heard a gun shot. She looked on in horror as she saw Vaughn grabbing his chest where he was shot. Sydney rushed over to him, but he was already dead. She looked over where Isabelle was and saw Jack standing above her, bringing his gun up and shooting her. Sydney stared at him in shock through the tears in her eyes. Jack brought his gun up to Sydney. "Not everything is what it seems, is it?" Then...he fired.

"Sydney?" Sydney gasped and looked at Vaughn, whose faced masked that of someone deeply concerned. "Are you okay?" Sydney nodded at once. "Are you sure, cause..."

"No, Vaughn...I'm fine. Just..." Sydney searched for the right words to say to him. "Just a headache, that's all."

"You've had those a lot lately."

"Yeah. Um, listen...my dad needed some files from the Hand faction, and I left them at the hotel. Can you...?"

Vaughn smiled. "I'll get them for you."

"Thanks."

"You and Isabelle just relax. Try and get some sleep."

Sydney nodded and smiled at him. "Yeah, okay. Thanks."

Vaughn smiled at her again and left. Sydney stood there a moment and looked at the double. "Who are you?" she finally asked.

The double looked at her sadly. "Not your daughter."

"I know that, Sabrina."

The girl looked at her slightly shocked. "I should've know you'd find out...Irina told me you are very good at what you do."

"Irina?" Sydney walked over to Sabrina. "She's behind this?" The little girl nodded. Sydney shook her head, "I should've known," Sydney whispered.

Sabrina looked up at her. "Isabelle is alive."

Sydney looked at her more closely. "Where is she?"

Sabrina shrugged. "I don't know. Somewhere underground. In Russia I think. That's where my family was last."

"What happened to them?" Sydney asked.

"They were killed."

Sydney saw the pained expression on the little girls face. They were killed by Irina. But Sydney said nothing,

"You were trying to tell me, weren't you?"

Sabrina nodded. "They're watching. At least, outside they were."

Sydney smiled at her. "You're very smart."

Sabrina, for the first time, smiled. "I take after my Daddy...he's the smarty pants of the family."

Sydney almost laughed. But she heard a noise by the front door. She stood up and pulled out her gun. "Stay here," she instructed Sabrina. Sydney walked over to the door and as she was approaching it, was hit from behind. She heard a gunshot go off and stood up quickly. She looked to where Sabrina was and saw her dead body on the floor and Jack standing over her, his gun raised. "Dad...?"

Vaughn pulled out the key to the hotel room and looked across the parking lot. He saw Randy's car and sighed. Great, he thought. Vaughn slowly put the key in and opened the door, not making a sound. He stepped into the room and didn't see Randy anywhere. Okay, let's make this fast and quiet. He walked into the bedroom and saw Randy standing over the bed, his back to him. Vaughn pulled out his gun and saw Randy pouring a liquid into a vial, making a hissing sound. He then saw him grabbing Sydney's computer and opening it up, then grabbing files out of her pack. Vaughn got up from his spot and cocked the gun at Randy. Randy stiffened and turned to Vaughn.

"What are you doing?" Vaughn asked.

Randy looked at Vaughn's gun. "None of your damn business."

"Oh," Vaughn took a step towards Randy. "I think it is."

Without a word, Randy leaped forward and punched Vaughn, then kicked the gun out of his hand. Vaughn in turn, tackled Randy and both hit the wall with a grunt.

Sydney pointed her gun at Jack. "What-?"

"You shouldn't confuse yourself Sydney. She had to die."

"She was a little girl!" Sydney shouted

"Yes," Jack pointed his gun directly at Sydney. "And so are you."

Before he could fire, Sydney's finger hit the trigger and the bullet hit Jack in the chest. He dropped his gun and looked at her in surprise. "I knew you weren't my father," she told him, all the emotion drained from her face replaced with disgust at the man in front of her. "I knew it the second I saw you, you son of a bitch." Sydney shot her gun again, killing him. She rushed over to Sabrina and checked a pulse, but didn't find one. "See what you did?"

Sydney turned around to see Nadia, her gun at her side looking at her, disappointed. "You're a part of this," Sydney accused.

Nadia shook her head. "I'm a part of what you don't understand."

"Really?" Sydney raised her gun. "Then enlighten me."

Nadia looked down at Sabrina. "I'm afraid I can't."

Nadia raised her gun as well.

Vaughn punched Randy, sending him to the ground, holding his jaw. He went to kick him, but Randy grabbed his leg and pushed Vaughn over the bed. He grabbed the lamp and threw it at him, but Vaughn ducked. Randy punched Vaughn, but he blocked it, and hit Randy in the gut. Vaughn then punched him in the face and went to hit him again, but Randy countered with an uppercut, causing Vaughn to hit the ground again. Vaughn saw his gun on the floor and reached for it just as Randy pulled out his gun. Vaughn turned and faced him and both men fired...

Sydney was sweating. She felt the wetness on her palms as her arms where outstretched, holding her gun. She was nervous. She never thought of herself in a position such as this. Standing in front of her, in front of her gun, was her sister, Nadia, her weapon pointed at Sydney as well. Both sisters looked at each other; challenging the other as if to say, 'Pull the trigger...I dare 'ya'. But neither did. That eerie silence, like the kind you watch in horror movies before something really deadly and stunning happens, hung over them in the center of Sydney and Vaughn's house. But, it wasn't their house anymore. Sydney and Vaughn were no more. A few feet from Sydney was the body of her daughter, Isabelle...dead. A bullet wound in her forehead, a single shot, at point-blank range. Instant kill. There was no one to interfere. No Vaughn, no Jack, no Dixon, no Weiss, no Sloane, no Irina. No one. Just Nadia, and Sydney.

"Where's my daughter?" Sydney asked, cruelly.

Nadia only stared back at her sister. "I...can't."

"Where is she?" Still, Nadia did not answer. Sydney had had enough. She was through playing the games, the games that the people who claimed to love her, put her through. Both sisters continued to stare at each other, both in the same stance. Whether it was because of fear from the two that they did not shoot, or because of the answers Sydney wanted or the questions Nadia couldn't answer...both did not move. They still held that stare, that glare that said 'Farewell''. Then both squeezed the trigger...

[/b]

Back