Golden Globes General

i know! Tom Cruise wasn't with Penlope either! I haven't seen Brad Pitt going to any event with Jennifer Aniston in like FOR EVER!
--mandy :angelic:

YA! and so did Peter Jackson! I was sooo happy! *sigh* that makes me a little less upset. LOTR is no doubt the best. LOTR or Seabiscuit, though i was rooting more for LOTR ;)

Howard Shore won??!!! WHEN?! I lost interest when Jen lost so i stopped and then i watched the end for the best picture. Howard won?!!! YAY! :laughbounce:

she looked kind of sad when she was presenting. She looked so bronzed though, which was nice! Something a pale girl like me could never be...

PLEASE tell me I am not the only one who thinks tongiht was rigged. I mean, people who I have never even heard of won! And online polls showed that that "The Office" show was like the least favorite in everything it was nominated for, and yet it won everything that I saw it nominated in.

*really annoyed and going to rant to everyone she sees tomorrow about how Jen should have won and how someone had to have been payed off for some of those ridiculous shows to have won and that the only thing they got right was LOTR's music winning* O
kay, I'm done rantin'..for tonight!

when is it airing in aus????

:angry: :angry: :angry: i have been searching 4 one hour trying to find when is it going to be... i check the tv guide online one 2>>>

IM GETTING :angry: :angry:

I just noticed this now..since I slept the show away :lol:

Rene looks alot better with some meat on her face........she is usually under weight and her face sinks in........she shouldn't lose so much this time.

capt.sge.edd11.260104070639.photo03.default-338x384.jpg

~~Spongy!

I was pretty upset when Jen and Johnny didn't win! I almost gave up except 24 won and then all the LotR things won (HFP got it right for once on those!) I can't wait to see how many statues they take home at Oscar time. Peter Jackson and et al are so deserving of it. I still wish Jen and Johnny would have won, then my night would have been perfect!

I just saw it over here in South Africa wah Jen should have won and so should Johnny.I am pleased to see that Lord of the Rings,Peter Jackson,Howard Shore and of course Annie Lennox won.I loved Nicole Kidman in Cold Mountain but I am so pleased that Charlize Theron won and its not only because I'm South African but because I think she is an amazing actress.And I think this is a pic of Jen's dress

instyle-party15.jpg

hey! omg! jen looked soooo beautiful! i missed the ENTIRE show! o well, i'll watch the rerun on bravo or something, anyone know where i can find pictures? i want to see what charlieze theoron looked like! i wish micheal had gone, then we could have drooled all night!

i didn't know where else to put this.. but i was watching access hollywood and i think pat o'brien, or was it billy?, well whomever... they talked to jen. and was like, where'd michael? and they shot to a picture to. she said something like, he's home. i wanted to come by myself. something like that.

Back