Golden Globes

What do you think of Jennifer Garner's loss at the Golden Globes?

• It was her time to let somone else win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was good she didn't win - her quality has declined

• She SO should have won!!!

• Total voters

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Here is our official coverage of the golden globes.

Watch a clip of E!'s interview with Jennifer Garner here

This thread is also now a poll - however old PRE-LOSS posts are still here

Come back for continuing updates

Sadly JG didn't win - but we will have more clips & screencaps later tonight & tomorrow - stay tuned
New (3PM CENTRAL): Exclusive Video Clip

OK, not much has happened yet, but this from the preshow:

Best TV Drama  Anna Nicole Smith perdictions

"24" - "looks too serious for me"
"Six Feet Under" - "I think it's great the mother's having Sex"
"The Sopranos" - "You cheatin' bastard you!"
"The West Wing" -  "Maybe I should run for president. Wouldn't that be cool?!"

PREDICTION: Six Feet Under

:lol: She's wacko.

Here is an exclusive video clip of "Watch With Wanda" talking about Jennifer Garner and her husband, Scott Foley. It's huge, and so it will probably be taken down when I have REAL video to show (i.e. JG arriving and possibly winning)

However, it's cool to watch until then.

But it's 30MB (because I accidently captured it at a huge reolution and I don't have a good video-editing application)

Anyway, here it is:
http://www.allalias.com/downloads/video/wanda.mpg

And a transcript:
Hostess: You've got your favorites, we know that. Buffy, Jennifer...
Wanda*: I know. But she won last year, and this year that's actually one of the hottest races tonight on TV because Alison Janey moved up to lead actress, so did Rachael Griffiths, so that's a really tight race. I think Jennifer may be getting a run for her money there. I mean I hope she wins...
Plus, and the Sopranos, and it's just a very tight race.
Host: Now what are some of the new shows we're going to be talkin' about soon?
Wanda: Well speaking of Jennifer Garner, I think you mentioned it a little bit before, but her husband Scott Foley, which I love the now he's Jennifer Garner's husband, because it used to be the other way around. But this could level them back out again because AUSA, which is coming to NBC has a lot of buzz around it and it's debuting early in Febuary. It's a lawyer show and it comes from the executive producer of the Simpsons. So it's very good timing for him [the executive producer] as well because he's getting his first golden globe nomination [for "The Simpsons"] lauching this show. Um, I think we could possibly see that here next year.
Host: They're gonna be a power couple aren't they?
Wanda: They are! Um and also My Big Fat Greek Life is coming to CBS.
[The rest is all about My Big Fat Greek Life]

*I'm not sure if her name is actually Wanda

Another cliip. I wasn't able to record the beggining.

Transcript:

David Morizot (Fight Coordinator): Jennifer is a tremendous athlete. She really learsn very quickly, she retains very well. And she can do anything we really ask of her, you know up to a certain point. She wants to do more and we're like "No! Don't get hurt!". What she prefers is that I teach her an entire fight. So what we've tried to do and what we have been doing is get together once, twice, several times before, you know, whatever time allows, before the actual fight is going to take place. And then the day of the fight, we try to get together before we shoot, and that way she's fresh, ready to go.
[Sydney/Anna fight from scene one]
Carl Lumbly: She's fearless... i'm terrifically frightened of her myself.
Jennifer Garner: It's kind of funny because I'm such as wuss. I run for half and hour in the morning. No earlier than four, that's my rule. And ah, then I do weights at lunch. I think that Alias has something for everyone. If you like action it has action. If you like romance it has romance. Relationships. And then if you just want to sit back and be entertained, you can watch the hair change and the wardrobe change and the locations change, and kind of just go along for the ride.

» Watch it

:angry: I for one!!!!!! Y did edie falco with her laryengitis have to win?!!!!!!! Jen deserved it more!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
--mandy

Back