Golden Globes

What do you think of Jennifer Garner's loss at the Golden Globes?

• It was her time to let somone else win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was good she didn't win - her quality has declined

• She SO should have won!!!

• Total voters
I don't think it's bad luck... I think it's them picking the winner to be someone who no one wants to win. lol. :smiley:
To be quite honest, I had no clue who any of the other actresses up against her were. I've never watched any of those shows...never will.

You know there is always a next year. The show gets more popular every yar. One year she will win. But she is very humble so maybe it was more like an egoism contest. WHo knows

I'm sure Alias will get alot more nominations for Emmys this year. Alias has made practically everyone's top list.

I believe that Jennifer should have won also! Grr, I'm pretty upset. But I'm glad I got to see her present also. She was beautiful though in her dress. :smiley: :love:

vaughnmyangel said:
it is too bad alias wasnt nominated
:hi: I totalle agree,i mean for actress Jennifer should have won :( ,that Sopranos girl has won like 5 Golden Globes :eek: ,they should have giving Jennifer the Golden Globe this year :angry: :angry: Oh well maybe next year :confused: ^_^ :smiley:

:angry: :angry: I'm catchin your drift. Jen deserverd that award so much more. I was so mad. She is so much better then that Edie Falco Chic off the Sopranos. :angry: :angry:

MY ASS JEN DIDN"T WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those bastards who didn't vote for her can go straight to hell! STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!!!! jerks. she so deserved it

I can't believe she didn't win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so mad!!!!!!!1 :angry: She is the best actress totally deserved that globe. Edie Falco "beat" her at the Emmy's too, that sucks!!!!!!!!!!!! My best friend and I watched E! all afternoon just to see something about JG and after we did, we turned off the TV and wrote fan-fic. And as soon as I saw her lose, I turned the globes off and watched the rest of ALIAS. But she looked really nice and her hubby is so cute and sweet, they are a great couple, if you saw the E! interview. We love you Jennifer!!!!!

Back