Goo Goo Dolls at MusikFest 2012

Cindy

Ensign
Is anyone going to Musikfest to see the Goo Goo Dolls?

MF2012Poster.jpg

Woohoo! Got our reservations worked out! :cool: We'll be checking in Tuesday at Sands Bethelem for the Goo Goo Dolls concert, checkout Wednesday, and then check back in again Saturday for the Daughtry concert with a Sunday checkout. We've been warned by multiple people that parking is a nightmare up there so our plan is to stay overnight & leave our car at the hotel lot and walk to the concert.

I'm being told it is about a 10 minute walk from their complex down a new walkway to the MusikFest Steel Stage pavilion. A walk I can handle, driving around looking for a parking lot & then taking a shuttle is something I prefer avoiding. Plus the walk can't be any worse then a few years back when we found ourselves walking the Atlantic City boardwalk with storm wind gusts blowing sand everywhere after the Goo Goo Dolls NYE concert. :LOL:

Never been there.. I always travel with my camera and always bring it in no matter what LOL
I've traveled to many shows whether flying or driving 4-8 hours and no venue is gonna stop me..

GGD tickets for MusikFest came in! I think that made @Kini8807 happy. :D

Never been there.. I always travel with my camera and always bring it in no matter what LOL
I've traveled to many shows whether flying or driving 4-8 hours and no venue is gonna stop me..
Unfortunately due to budget & schedules we don't get much traveling in. We do try to hit the shows in the area and a few hour drive for us is not unheard of but no flying yet. We are in the South-Eastern corner of PA about 40 miles from Philly so when we hit shows like the GGD at Wilkes-Barre we usually try to make a day of it by booking a room and then taking our time with the drive (plenty of time for anything interesting along the way, dinner, etc.). Bethlehem is only an hour-or-so away by car but because of all of the warnings we've seen about traffic it is why we've decided to book a room and stay overnight. When I was talking with with the rep' from Sands she mentioned that they are expecting over a million people that week! :eek:

Last edited:
Back