Good and Evil

I was thinkin it would be cool if HJ had like a good and evil aspect i know its called "hero's" journey but cmon there has to be some evil doer out there like have evil races or evil based classes. I also was wondering if they would have different names when you have the two different classes like warrior/gearknight be a guardian or protector or a rogue/archer be a swashbuckler. AS u can tell im into the custimizing thing:P2

I was thinkin it would be cool if HJ had like a good and evil aspect i know its called "hero's" journey but cmon there has to be some evil doer out there like have evil races or evil based classes. I also was wondering if they would have different names when you have the two different classes like warrior/gearknight be a guardian or protector or a rogue/archer be a swashbuckler. AS u can tell im into the custimizing thing:P2

The good and evil thing won't be so vs in HJ I hope. There's 3 factions seeking gains. So it'll be a lot like most wars, each side will have their heroes to celebrate.
And yes, apparently in the dual class system the combos will have their own actual class name.:rolleyes2:

besides... you can't have Heros without evil afoot.

evil a foot
evilfoot.gif

Back