Good Bye Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand what moriel's departure is going to do. I mean... everyone's left already anyways, and I doubt anyone is going to be like "moriel left? Well now I'll go back to the boards."
Just seems kinda overly dramatic.

Oh God people just stop with the bitter sarcasm Who cares, why dont' everyone just grow up. If moriel wants to leave FINE! You're only doing this beacuse you're thinking that she's reading. ;)
--mandy :angelic:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:DEPRESSED: NOT YOU TOO U CAN'T LEAVE :depressed: NOOO U LIVEN UP AA NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

I've got the urge to sing... ::clears throat and attempts to sing in justin timberlake's high pitched voice::... cry me a riiverrr.

BETTHHa iv ebeen trying to get on aim... my computer crashed today so i jsut relaed everythign then i got aim and now its not working... im goign to try again...

No no no no no no no no no......you know this felgercarb is messed up...all of my friends are leaving...and its not funny......why Cari why :(.......🇳🇴

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back