Good bye...

This is so sad ... hopefully its because you are depressed and tomorrow you will be back ... it won't be the same without you here ... take care and be good ... we'll see you around!

:brokenheart: :confused:

Please don't leave Siri!!!! I'll miss u sooooooo much!!!! But I respect your decision and I hope that you feel much better soon!! I'll be here to talk to you if you hopefully decide to come back!!

Aria, I just hope it's you being depressed tonight b/c I will miss you very much. I respect and support your decision and I'm glad I got to know you too. You're a great friend and person but hopefully, this is not really good-bye.

I'll miss you!

Your young friend,
Erika

Siri, I will respect your decision to leave if this was not a moment of temporary insanity, but I am here to tell you this; if you ever do decide to come back, there will always be a place for you here. Our community has to stay strong.

~Me :angel2:

Siri, i truly hope that this is just a little phase and you will come back tomorrow, but you know what is best and whatever you decide i respect that. Well I had an absolutely enjoyable time talking to you back when we were on the TC like every night...you would not believe how much fun i had...but then after the crash i guess i don't really post that much anymore and so therefore i didn't get to know you as much as i would have liked to. But anyways thank you for the great times on here and remember that there will always be people on here to come to if you ever need to. Take care!!!

I understand sometimes being on the internet and computer all the time gets to people. Sometimes I think of leaving myself but then again I'm not on all that much.

I've talked to you before, siri...and I think you are an absolutely incredible person! I hate to see you go, but if this is truly what you want, you have every right to do it. We believe in every choice you make!

Siri! I hope you come back! You are one of the best Super LOTR Freaks I know! What will I do without you at AllLOTR? Don't hesitate to e-mail me, especially with LOTR info!

Love,
Nad

vaughnmyangel said:
i still dont get why you have to leave...is ist just to get away from it all like Jo was thinking or is it more?????? :( :(
I think it's more then that, and when Siri feels like telling us, if she ever does, I'm sure she will. For now though, we should ALL probably just back off and give her some space. :smiley:

i kno....but i am too cuirous for my own good sometimes you are right...i am sure she iwllt ell us when whe thinks we should kno IF she thinks we should kno.

vaughnmyangel said:
i kno....but i am too cuirous for my own good sometimes you are right...i am sure she iwllt ell us when whe thinks we should kno IF she thinks we should kno.
I dunno...if some of it is what I think it is, it's no one's business. :smiley:

Well, I don't know why you left, Siri, but I will really miss you. I don't know why you're leaving, what happened...to make you leave, and I know it's no ones buisness, But I want you to know that we all will miss you!! And we all hope to hear from you soon!!! Enjoy the season finale!!! Bye Siri.

i am not trying to sound like someone folowing the pack but i too have been considering it! mainly because im not very good in math and i need to spend more time there

I told my friend that I need to stop coming on here because it causes me too much stress with all the ALIAS rumors. LOL Those really get to me. Don't worry though I'm not leaving. Uh sorry, off topic.

Then this should probably be noted for all those it may concern;

If you freely come on allalias.com and it is interfering with grades, family time, etc., put your real life first ahead of Alias. It will be here waiting when you get back, and as far as I know it'll be around at least another season, most likely more. This is just a suggestion; I know I've been spending less time on here in preparation for finals, so maybe some people who have finals coming up or just your grades aren't very good right now should spend their time on that instead of Alias. I don't mean to preach; this is in the best interest of community members.

~Me :angel2:

Back