Good bye...

Hmm...you guys, I think I'm gonna leave too....not forever! LMAO!!! No, this place is ilke my home ^_^ Nah, I'm just going for a few days...I didn't feel like starting my own thread, and I didn't want anyone to worry about me. So, until a few days (how ever many) I'll see ya later! :smiley:

Wow... what has been going on here while I've been gone? I know I don't usually post a whole lot, but I read like everything, and Siri, we'll miss you! I hope you work through everything okay.

Alright, I guess this is the place to announce that this is like the one time I'll be on until who knows when. My computer broke last weekend... like totally had a meltdown. The modem somehow fried, and when my sister brought it in to the tech guys to get it fixed, they discovered viruses eating away the hard drive. The hard drive still needs to be fixed, but my sister brought it home 'cause my brother needed to do some homework with stuff saved on the comp. It's going back to the shop tmo... I have no clue when it'll come back, and I hate posting and stuff on the computers at school. So yeah...

Peace out!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Hmm...you guys, I think I'm gonna leave too....not forever! LMAO!!! No, this place is ilke my home ^_^ Nah, I'm just going for a few days...I didn't feel like starting my own thread, and I didn't want anyone to worry about me. So, until a few days (how ever many) I'll see ya later! :smiley:
Hope to see you back soon, JO ... take care of yourself! ;)

Existentialist said:
Wow... what has been going on here while I've been gone? I know I don't usually post a whole lot, but I read like everything, and Siri, we'll miss you! I hope you work through everything okay.

Alright, I guess this is the place to announce that this is like the one time I'll be on until who knows when. My computer broke last weekend... like totally had a meltdown. The modem somehow fried, and when my sister brought it in to the tech guys to get it fixed, they discovered viruses eating away the hard drive. The hard drive still needs to be fixed, but my sister brought it home 'cause my brother needed to do some homework with stuff saved on the comp. It's going back to the shop tmo... I have no clue when it'll come back, and I hate posting and stuff on the computers at school. So yeah...

Peace out!
It doesn't matter how much you post or not ... at least you are here ... and you read all we write ... but I guess we will miss you too ... take care and be good ...

TTY soon ... ;)

baHHHH... *runs into AA and into a pole* dang it Jo keep your poles to yourself!! :lol: I'm back! :D Wow... i didnt mean to get everyone so worked up, i just wanted to tell you i wouldnt be on so you wouldnt worry... anyway yeah i back :D I know some of you wont like that, but that just sucks for you ^_^

AA is my home, how could i ever leave it? :smiley:

SiriCerasi said:
baHHHH... *runs into AA and into a pole* dang it Jo keep your poles to yourself!! :lol: I'm back! :D Wow... i didnt mean to get everyone so worked up, i just wanted to tell you i wouldnt be on so you wouldnt worry... anyway yeah i back :D I know some of you wont like that, but that just sucks for you ^_^

I knew you would be back eventually, Aria. :smiley: Welcome back. :D Now, my time on the board is more fun with you here. ^_^

SiriCerasi said:

aria if you had ever decided to leave for good i would find a way to attack you at school!!!!! lol welcome bak

SiriCerasi said:

ahhh! yay siri! aa wasn't the same without you! welcome back!

Glad ur back Siri. AA didnt seem the same place without its top poster!! Ur on course 2 be the first Rambaldi!! Hope u stay - welcome back!!

*~Loz~*

SiriCerasi said:

heehee, it's not my fault! I guess since you're my daughter they're comin after you too! :lol: And HEY! :angry: who wouldn't be happy you're back? I'll kick their butts!

Im soo glad you are back siri!!!!!!i already talked to you this morning but im still glad you are back!and that you are the newest addition to my family!!!our family is growing that is very exciting!and im glad that you realized that you could never leave AA, it is our home!

LMAO yes I have a huuuuuuuuge family now... dang it i have waaay too many mothers I'm gonna go broke buying cards for all of you! :lol:

Back