Good Charlotte

Argh good charlotte were here in aus on tusday on rove live and i totally 4got so i missed rove talking to benji but luckily i saw them perform the anthem!

I LOVE GOOD CHARLOTTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm lke one of their BIGGEST FANS!!! I LOVE JOEL and My freind Loves Benji!! SO WE LOVE THE MADDEN BROTHERS!!

OK, I'm like a crazed fan... :woot: :blush: he he

~KM

AliasIsDaBomb29 said:
I LOVE GOOD CHARLOTTE!!!! There cd is the coolest cd!!!!!!!!!!!
My friend is obsessed with Benji! She loves him! Everyone i know LOVES Benji!
LOL SHE IS SOOO SAD!!! My friend, not aliasisdabomb. Not that aliasisdabomb is not my friend, but you get the idea. ANd we go to the same school, that's how I know the friend. ANd believe me she's kinda nuts. She kept taking my CD from me. And Good Charlotte is VERY cool.

I love their Cd I can play it all the way through with out skipping a song, welll except number 1, but its kinda weird.... Oh well I love it!!

Does anyone else love Emiotionless? I loved it so much I wrote it in my Fanfic!!! he he

~KM

:cool: I love the good charlotte cd!!!!! I love the anthem and wondering and lifestyles of the rich and famous and boys and girls and the other songs! They are soo talented!!! Why does everyone either like Benji or his bro. i dont get it? My friend was watching an awards one nite for the best i think getting the most interruptions and good charlotte was one of the ppl to win it and they didnt and she got sooooo pissed off that she was throwing stuff at her tv because she wanted benji to win! SHe is obsessed with him! She stares at his pic everyday!

i seriously need to get lifestyles (i cant be bothered to type it all)
10076534.jpg

I can't stand Good Charolette, they're so plain, they're nothing compared to TATU and Evanescence, but that's just my opinion, everybody has their own opinion

soz, me no like, Busted better! hehehe! soz to bother vou! too Mmmm.... whats the word, rough, hard, none me able to sing to! i like something with more change in pitch and less drums and gitar! i know i am evil, mad and should be locked up for being me, but nvm!

OK don't get me started on TATU....... but we aren't talking about them

AHHHHHHH!! I'm SO HAPPY!!! I MIGHT go to A GOOD CHARLOTTE CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot:

~KM

Love Good Charlotte, but i dont like how they sing "lifestyles of the rich and famous" when they are hella rich. dont get me wrong, good song, but the idea is weird.

Maybe i guess thy're getting used to being around other rich people and find some of them annoying LOL oh i dunno, i had the anthem stuck in my head ALL DAY TODAY!

Back