Good Charlotte

not my fave but they're pretty cool! i like a lot of their stuff. i love their new song predictable. my best friend kelly loves GC to death. i think her fave is benji. she wants to go to the Halloween Hotenanny where we live so bad. GC and Sum 41 are performing. but she can't go cuz it's on a school nite. she was almost able to though! dude, if it wasn't for a school night, both of us prolly would've gone!

We call their music 'children's rock'. They try too hard to be 'different', like real rock stars. And yet they play pop(ish) music with with completely inoffensive but forgettable lyrics. (Dodges for cover.)

no offense peeps, but it isn't really punk. it's pop-punk as my cousin calls it (she's 21). i do love their new song predictable but that's about it.

and about the hotenanny, i only would've gone for sum 41.

I ran into Joel today when I was walking home from my 1:30 class. I totally forgot they were playing at our campus tonight. I was rounding the corner and I felt someone walking next to me. I looked up and it was Joel. I was like, hey! I'm not really a Good Charlotte fan so I wasn't too excited. But it was cool.

you go to San Jose? Sweet! My friend wanted to go to the Hotenanny tonight but she couldn't because it's a school night. She's such a big Good Charlotte fan. and GRRRR Sum 41 is playing too!!

alias8000 said:
you go to San Jose? Sweet! My friend wanted to go to the Hotenanny tonight but she couldn't because it's a school night. She's such a big Good Charlotte fan. and GRRRR Sum 41 is playing too!!
[post="1043720"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah, I go to SJSU. I didn't go to the concert. I'm not really into Good Charlotte or Sum 41. But it was cool seeing Joel.

Eh...they're okay. I love Billy Martin, he's hot. But as for the talent...I guess they're pretty good. They're not at the top of my list, but they're not at the bottom of it either.

So....they're pretty darn good.

Back