Good Charlotte

Wow, I love good Charlottte my sis isn't going to take me to the COncert :( but I still love them!! does any1 else love the song Emotionless!??! I love that SONG!!

~KM

I LUV GOOD CHARLOTTE!!!!!!!!! my sis got me into them hehe. .there is lik,e this big rock concert coming soon to my toewn they are in there i wanna go soo BAD!!!!!!! :D :D

I'm a rather big of them. Sadly there wasn't a thread for em. I love their music and Joel is a hottie! Yep! :blush:

i couldnt have said it better myself marlene. did you know theres a fifth member? my cousin told me. i dont know his name but his picture is in one of the albums. its really weird.

Alias Obsessed 47 said:
i couldnt have said it better myself marlene. did you know theres a fifth member? my cousin told me. i dont know his name but his picture is in one of the albums. its really weird.
which album?!?!?

i personally am not a fan but one of my friends used to like them and their was a fifth member, aaron, who played the drums, but then he left and now the don't really have a permanent drummer..and i guess it was on the first album they put out...but then they re-released the album and cut him out of the picture....

Marlene said:
I'm a rather big of them. Sadly there wasn't a thread for em. I love their music and Joel is a hottie! Yep! :blush:
i love good charlotte!!
rite on sistah
even though benji an' joel are twins
id have 2 agree that joel is the better looking one!
-sexy mamma

I was scared there wasn't gonna be a thread for GC!!!!!!!!! I love them!

any btw, the 5th member thing? there isn't one is there? i mean, i have one of the cd's and im getting the other like, tomorrow and i've seen it, and there isnt a 5th guy, just Benji, Jeol, Billy and Paul!!!!! I love GC! and Benji's a hottie!

ems

Good Charlotte rocks!!! Their songs are so great!!! I especially like "Emotionless" (I think that's the one?!?)...And I remember hearing about the fifth member thing in an interview or something like that...

Back