Good Charlotte

Well, I don't care whether or not they're punk (although they are definitely more punk than Avril Lavigne!!!). I like their music and I don't think they're posers.

I mean one way I can tell that GC are not posers is that I like them, but I absolutely can't stand (aka hate) Avril Lavigne!! I mean Avril is such a poser, while GC makes good music!!

AgentDesertRose said:
I mean one way I can tell that GC are not posers is that I like them, but I absolutely can't stand (aka hate) Avril Lavigne!! I mean Avril is such a poser, while GC makes good music!!
I love GC but I dont like Avril as much but I still like her her music is nice

Alias_Freak said:
How can you hate Avril Lavigne?!? I love her! Ya sure, maybe she is a poser, but her music is still good! Anyway, that's just my opinion.
I don't know. I just don't. It's not that I don't want to like her. I just don't. I can't help it.

Our rock band want to play GC songs, but their chords are hard to play, *damn* , anyway yeah I'm listening to the Young and the Hopeless

I just discovered The Little Things and I'm listening to that right now. I really want to get their original CD but I've never seen it anywhere. Is it any good (i.e. worth buying)? I guess it doesn't really matter what you say- I'm gonna get it anyway as soon as I can.

Uhm how can you compare avril lavigne with good charlotte..?

anywayz i dont like her music.

I do got an cd of good charlotte but i hardly ever listen to it i dunno why. Oh yea i remembered my dad dont want to listen to such music :lol:

OMG recently for like the past month I've become obssessed with Good Charlotte! I'm not sure why, since I never really was into their music or anything similar before, but they're tunes are so catchy and I just love the song "Girls and Boys". They're just awesome. ^_^

That one i have also but i aint obessed with any band thouhg...its the music i love

well maybe i am a fan of thrice though but still not obsessed lol

Too true. What are your favorites? Some of Mine are The Young and the Hopeless, The Anthem, Say Anything, Wondering, Moving on, and The Little Things. I have lots of others, those are just a few of the many that I like.

Back