Good come backs for short people

Hey guys. I'm 4'11, and people (a couple of people inparticular) tease me about it. It really doesn't bother me that I'm short, or that they make fun of me, but I would love to be able to say something back to them...

Does anyone have anything good I can say to people when they make jokes about how short I am? :blink:

Here's just an example of what they say, and what my friend told me to say back:

Them: Oh wait, you only count as half a person
Me (suggested): I'd rather be half a person than be sitting on more than half my brain...

That's kind of cheesy, but I thought I'd give you guys an idea of what I'm looking for. I'm just tired of taking their jokes-I need something to say back, you know? Defend myself! ^_^

Ah, I'm short too! Only 4'10" (okay, 4'9 1/2")

I'm sorry I don't have any comebacks! I just ignore people who say stuff about me being short.

There's always the old saying: "Dynamite comes in small packages."

Hey, these wouldn't happen to be short guys teasing you, would it? I've found that short guys LOVE to tease those shorter than them, namely short girls.
So get back at them by dating tall guys - tall guys are the best! ;)

Ave

aliasjunkie4ever said:
Haha thanks guys. You're great :smiley: And I like that one SecretAgentMan. I think I'll use it ^_^
um. Are you a male though? :lol: Because uhhhh... :lol:

I'm just glad i'm tall and i'm the one that teases my short friends. :mellow: teehee. :laughbounce:

nance said:
aliasjunkie4ever said:
Haha thanks guys. You're great :smiley: And I like that one SecretAgentMan. I think I'll use it ^_^
um. Are you a male though? :lol: Because uhhhh... :lol:

I'm just glad i'm tall and i'm the one that teases my short friends. :mellow: teehee. :laughbounce:
No Gigi is a girl. ;)

Frogboy_Lives said:
Old Dwarven Warcry: If your eyes are at their belly, your teeth are at their groin.
LMAO, thats hilarious!! I'm short, only 5'2", but actually most of my friends are near my height, so we stick together when peeps try to be funny about our height, lol, but most people don't make fun of us anymore cuz "Though we are but small, we are fierce!!!"

I'm 5'7" and I'm the short one in my family, my dad is 5'8" tall. (He has short legs, though, and I have long legs)

I was never teased by my height. I did notices...I am taller than my boss. :smiley:

Kathy said:
I'm 5'7" and I'm the short one in my family, my dad is 5'8" tall. (He has short legs, though, and I have long legs)

I was never teased by my height. I did notices...I am taller than my boss. :smiley:
5''7 is not short at all!
Infact, that is tall for a woman. The average, or the norm, height for a woman is 5''4 to 5''5.
5''3 and below would be short.

~~Spongy!

Back