Good come backs for short people

my friend is so unbelievably tall...and another is really short! the tall one often shouts "Omg! she is so cute! can we keep her?!"
but then she is very odd...

nance said:
aliasjunkie4ever said:
Haha thanks guys. You're great :smiley: And I like that one SecretAgentMan. I think I'll use it ^_^
um. Are you a male though? :lol: Because uhhhh... :lol:

I'm just glad i'm tall and i'm the one that teases my short friends. :mellow: teehee. :laughbounce:
LMAO! I was kidding! :eek: I thought that smiley got the point across :P oops. :eek:

I have a friend who's 6'4, and at school he'll always get down on his knees and go "Where'd she go? Where is she?" But, no joke, he's as tall as me when he's on his knees. It's very funny :P

My mom is 5'1 and my dad's 6'1. It's adorable ^_^

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
5''7 is not short at all!
Infact, that is tall for a woman. The average, or the norm, height for a woman is 5''4 to 5''5.
5''3 and below would be short.

~~Spongy!
:confused: really?? now i feel really tall, im 5'10

aliasjunkie4ever said:
nance said:
aliasjunkie4ever said:
Haha thanks guys. You're great :smiley: And I like that one SecretAgentMan. I think I'll use it ^_^
um. Are you a male though? :lol: Because uhhhh... :lol:

I'm just glad i'm tall and i'm the one that teases my short friends. :mellow: teehee. :laughbounce:
LMAO! I was kidding! :eek: I thought that smiley got the point across :P oops. :eek:

I have a friend who's 6'4, and at school he'll always get down on his knees and go "Where'd she go? Where is she?" But, no joke, he's as tall as me when he's on his knees. It's very funny :P

My mom is 5'1 and my dad's 6'1. It's adorable ^_^
that's like everybody loves raymond and the west side story. :smiley:

Kathy said:
I'm 5'7" and I'm the short one in my family, my dad is 5'8" tall. (He has short legs, though, and I have long legs)

I was never teased by my height. I did notices...I am taller than my boss.  :smiley:
5''7 is not short at all!
Infact, that is tall for a woman. The average, or the norm, height for a woman is 5''4 to 5''5.
5''3 and below would be short.

~~Spongy!
Really? That's interesting. I thought 5'7" was short for a woman. I don't mind being 5'7" tall. :smiley: My mom is 5'9" tall.

I'm 5''4 1/2 so I lovvvvvvve to make fun of my really short friends ;)

Oh come on! Short jokes are funny :P :lol:

~~Christine!
Heh Spongey - I'm 5'6"... How's the weather down there? ;) hehe j/k

Back