Good Day To You All(ias fans)

Hi,

My name is Stuart and I am here to work as a Super Mod with The Sandman - I don't actually watch Alias but I do watch a lot of other television programs such as Heroes, House, Chuck, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, ER, Ugly Betty - the list goes on!

So I am here to post around your general television forums and general discussion forums - you never know, I may even become an Alias Addict and end up watching it!

See you around,
Stu

So I am here to post around your general television forums and general discussion forums - you never know, I may even become an Alias Addict and end up watching it!
You better start watching Stu ... I am sure you'll like it ... even with its ups and downs, Alias was a great TV show to watch!

Welcome!

Hi Stu...nice to meet. I look forward to seeing you around the board.

Hello to everybody. Glad to see Alias kept alive. What a well-written, well acted show, it was. I highly recommend it to anyone, (Stu), who has the time to watch it. It was by channel surfing one afternoon, that I happened upon an Alias episode, and discovered Victor Garber. What a find!!!

Hello! My name is Nikki. New to the board, but I have been a lurker. I am actually trying to find a story that I believe used to be on this website. There two of them. I believe one was called Absolution.

The story was about Irina being the tsarina of Russia. She is pardoned for her actions in the first book and assumes her duties in Russia with Sydney, Jack and Vaughan. Vaughan's dad didn't die. It was an amazing story. I remember a scene where Irina and Sydney are in the piano room in the Russian Palace and they are crying. Finally being mother and daughter again after everything.

I also remember the ending and how she died and how Jack died. It was an amazing story. If anyone knows the one I am talking about can you please tell me. I would love to read it again. I have never read a story like that before!

Thanks,

Nikki!

Back