Good idea?

Xblood

Cadet
how bout when the game comes out or if we get beta lets get on the same server and start a family and make it the most famous biggest Gangstaist family of the game... named ~Bloodz~ lol :rolleyes: :D

Originally posted by Xblood@Apr 7 2006, 03:08 AM
how bout when the game comes out or if we get beta lets get on the same server and start a family and make it the most famous biggest Gangstaist family of the game... named ~Bloodz~ lol :rolleyes: :D
But I wanna be crypts =[

Haha just messing with yea, that'd be cool. A lot of people are actually going to be invited into the guild which will transfer into HJ when it comes out.

All of us being on the same server would be fun*. I know that's how most of us have done it in the past for L2 and EQ2.

When the game does come out I will be starting up a guild if anyone is interested.
The actualy details of the guild I wish to start, I wont have untill I get a feel for what the game has to offer totaly, but the basic overview will be :

quality of players over number of players : more can be done with 25 good players then
with 100s of players that cant work well together.

roleplaying will be a major part of the guild as well.

Verious ranks to work your way up in the guild by achieving different acomplishments in the guild and completing quests offered to move up the rank.

for the most part this guild will be one that will focus on working together to be one of the strongest forces in game as well as one of the friendliest and most helpfull guilds to be a part of for its members.

If anyone else would be interested in this let me know we can work out the details as
more of the games storyline gets laid out for us.

quality of players over number of players : more can be done with 25 good players then
with 100s of players that cant work well together.
I agree with that. Thats how Havoc Legion will be set up, its how we've always been. We took on the entire server in L2. We were #4 ranked in GW for quite some time. We'll be an elite few, not a nubby lots.

However, about the role playing. I'll participate int he role playing aspect, but I don't belive I'll be pushing the issue with the guild. We plan on just dominating hte server.

I prefer to wait on naming a new guild until I get feedback from the ones I start it up with.I always figured we all got to wear the tag so should all be part of the naming process, as well as setting up all the ground rules.

Back