Good Luck Craw!

She's back, and she did really well! I actually havn't talked to her yet, but our coach sent out and email saying she did well :smiley:

GOOD JOB CRAW!

Thanks everyone. Actually, it did not go as well as the email from our coach implied :smiley: . I was having a lot of trouble with one of my stupid ankles. (grrrrrrrrrr)
but its okay, it was just one meet, even if it was a really important one :smiley: thanks so much everyone for all the support!!!!! it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside!

What happened with it?...I wanna hear more than that!...I understand the gymnastics lingo lol...you can talk dirty to me...haha...tell us more about the meet...

um okay if you really want
well, i was the first to compete on floor in the entire meet, the evil judges cut our warmup time short because they wanted to hurry, and i couldn't tumble properly stupid me, and basically i just did a bad job. and i got my foot stuck in this crack in the floor that they ended up duck taping, but after i had gone. then vault, well, running is kind of important :smiley: and since my run was all messed up, i seem to have less pain tolerance than i used to, basically my vaults were bad. hehe the first one i flew off the mat and crashed onto the wood stuff, which kind of hurt, and of course earned a lecture from my coach about "falling in the correct position". yeah, great time to make me feel even worse. bars went very well though, yay. beam was kind of weird because by that time i couldn't stand on releve, which is important for beam :smiley: anyways. it was not exactly my best meet. but thanks again everybody!

Hey, don't think so low! And I would've written sooner or pm'd you earlier (whose turn is it pen pal?) but I've been gone. I'm sure you did awesome, even if you took a couple of crashes (sounds like me!)

Back