Comedy Good Morning, Miami

i luv good morning miami . . claire and penny are funny and jake and penny are cute but hes so much cuter with Dylan. . Gaven ewww hes so ugly (how can she like him plus hes an a$$) lol

I finally watched my tapes for the last 2 eps. I liked the dog analogies. Poor Jake--he's a little slow! I hope they don't cancel this show!

This show actually has been doing quite well, thanks to it's time slot (right between Will and Grace and ER). Its chances of being renewed for next season are actually decent. I mean, NBC is putting on new episodes of Watching Ellie (which I'm mad about, 'cause 1, they took off A.U.S.A, and 2, they could have at least replaced A.U.S.A with Leap of Faith, which I liked a whole lot more than Watching Ellie. Anyways). I hope this show keeps going, though I can see them running out of plots sometime next season.

a funny scene was when Gavin and Dillon were at the animal shelter and they're trying to talk about which dog and the lady is standing right next to them:

Dillon: Can we...?

Lady: Can you what?

Dillon: Can you...?

Lady: Can I what?

Gavin: Go away crazy! :lol:

maybe it was one of those where u had to be there.

Charlie said:
Last night's ep was SO FUNNY!
:lol: i know i was LMAO through out the whole time especially during Gavin's Date "Lake Penny google it" i couldn't stop laughing and so much more funny parts!! i just love this show

I actually just started watching this show, and I really like it. Last night's was definitely great though. the "Penny, google it" line had to have been the best.

the season finale was really good! i cna't believe we have to wait for a whole summer just to see wut happens!! grrrrr

Oh, I know it! The season finale was soo good! We might not even find out after the summer what happens, 'cause there's still a possibility that this show will get cancelled. They kind of ended the season like it might be the end, period. That makes me sad, 'cause Jake and Dylan are adorable.

Season premiere was tonight! Anyone else watch it?

I missed the first 10 minutes, but it wasn't exactly hard to follow. Sooo many sexual innuendos, it was hilarious! And Tiffani Theissen's character cracked me up too... I was afraid she was going to be a b****, since that's the type of character she normally plays, but she wasn't bad.

Jake and Dylan... sooo cute! I don't know why, usually a couple that lovey-dovey makes me sick, but I think they're adorable.

"Pasta! It's easy."
"Oh, then it must be PENNY pasta." I can't believe Dylan said that. She's usually so... nice.

And Gavin calling Jake a hamster! :lol:

i missed the premiere! i didnt know when it was gonna be on so i just forgot about it. could someone tell me what basically happened in the season 2 so far please?

Not that much has happened, really. Basically, there's a lot of tension between Jake and Dylan and Penny and Gavin now that Jake and Dylan are together. Jake and Dylan move to New York because Jake gets a job working for Dateline, and his job as producer of Good Morning, Miami is taken over by Tiffany Amber Thiessen's (sp?) character (I don't remember her name). The show turns into a total joke and Jake and Dylan move back to Miami to save it. Dylan gets her old job back, but Jake has to take a really bad job since his is taken. Eventually the cast of the show goes on strike and Jake gets to be producer again.

That's about all that has happened so far (I think).

Back