Comedy Good Morning, Miami

Penny and Gavin were never going out. They're just sleeping together. Apparently, a lot. :blink:

And she's going by just Tiffani Theissen now. ;) She dropped the Amber. Finally.

It seems like there is a surplus of Jake/Penny fans. I like Penny, but not with Jake. She needs another guy, I think. Then again... I really really like Jake/Dylan. At least one of my tv couples is going good. ^_^

Existentialist said:
Penny and Gavin were never going out. They're just sleeping together. Apparently, a lot. :blink:

And she's going by just Tiffani Theissen now. ;) She dropped the Amber. Finally.

It seems like there is a surplus of Jake/Penny fans. I like Penny, but not with Jake. She needs another guy, I think. Then again... I really really like Jake/Dylan. At least one of my tv couples is going good. ^_^
I don't want Penny to go out with Jake. That would just be weird, I think. And I know that She dropped the Amber, but I've said it the other way for so long that I just don't care. It seems weird to me without it now.

Whoa..that helped...I was actually a fan last year of it, but I sort of spaced out on watching it this season...Well at least now I have a good recap, so if I get a chance to watch it again, I'll know what's happening!

Anyone else think that the scripts have gotten much better since last year? I think they really have done a good job turning the show into something better.

Back