Season 5 good news about the finale

White_Rabbit

Mr. Trixter
according to spoilerfix and kristin, merrin dungey will be back, and irina will be in the final hour.

so the ep that merrin dungey's in (unless it's one of the now frequently used two-second cameo) must be the finale, because we've seen promo pix and so much info about eps 12, 13, 14, and 15.

thankies to the espionage gods that irina will be in the finale. i think i might end up replacing phase one with it in my head as the best ep ever!!

start writing those nominess for the Alias Magazine Awards.....

And also we see a 6 year old Syd in the finale, so I guess we get to know what really happend when Irina left, and why!

according to spoilerfix and kristin, merrin dungey will be back, and irina will be in the final hour.

so the ep that merrin dungey's in (unless it's one of the now frequently used two-second cameo) must be the finale, because we've seen promo pix and so much info about eps 12, 13, 14, and 15.
thankies to the espionage gods that irina will be in the finale. i think i might end up replacing phase one with it in my head as the best ep ever!!

start writing those nominess for the Alias Magazine Awards.....

I so wanna see Merrin as Francie..

merrin can't possibly come back as francie- she was shot in the head people- they don't do that to alias characters unless they want them to STAY down. the only way francie could be in it is in a flashback. it makes more sense for evil francie to come back since she had that freaky 'come back from the dead' thing going on, but even then it'd seem a tad desperate just to put her face in the finale, but then thats what its all about- saying goodbye to old faces for the last time.
i think it'll be francie in a flashback- kinda like syd reliving everything she's been through, as a final goodbye to the series

"merrin can't possibly come back as francie- she was shot in the head people- they don't do that to alias characters unless they want them to STAY down. the only way francie could be in it is in a flashback. it makes more sense for evil francie to come back since she had that freaky 'come back from the dead' thing going on, but even then it'd seem a tad desperate just to put her face in the finale, but then thats what its all about- saying goodbye to old faces for the last time.
i think it'll be francie in a flashback- kinda like syd reliving everything she's been through, as a final goodbye to the series"

Perhaps sydney does die and it's a kind of like her life flashes before her eyes moment ??

i believe that syd and vaughn will live forever because of the rambaldi juice. the last episode is titled "all the time in the world" and pinker eludes to the fact that some characters may live forever.

Would be really weird if they kill off Irina.. Like bring her back for the finale hour so she can explain everything to Sydney.. and than Jack sees her and think she is gonna kill Syd and shots her...

merrin can't possibly come back as francie- she was shot in the head people- they don't do that to alias characters unless they want them to STAY down.

Well, Allison was first shot several times in the chest, then shot again and then she was stabbed. And they're telling us she is coming back? Haha, no friggin' way.

Well, Allison was first shot several times in the chest, then shot again and then she was stabbed. And they're telling us she is coming back? Haha, no friggin' way.

okay, just so we're clear; here is allison's track:

1.) 'killed' by being shot three times in the chest//'healed' by a rambaldi formula
2.) shot once in the chest, but had a pulse (was not presumed dead)
3.) stabbed. if she can come back from the first thing, she can come back from this.

what i'd like is to see merrin back as allison AND as francie in some flashbacks.

me to....but cant waties to see sptmommy maby she will tell nadia that shes jack child......that would be the best if she did i would cryyy

f#ckin' hell, stop with that jack is nadia's father for f#ck's sake !!!

I would be so disappointed if Nadia was Jack's daughter !

That's totally unnecessary a twist. And meaningless. And stupid. And I would hate her even more. That silly-and-useless-and-always-in-a-coma-or-kidnapped-or-turned-into-a-zombie girl !

About the JAck bein NAdia's dad thing. In "the flood", in a the conversation between JAck and Irina Jack says "Nadia is exeptional". and Irina says "Iwonder were she got that from" And the look on her face gives you the idea that she might be Jack's. Thats what I have thought since that episode. I think it would be great if Nadia found out she was Jack's in the end.

About the JAck bein NAdia's dad thing. In "the flood", in a the conversation between JAck and Irina Jack says "Nadia is exeptional". and Irina says "Iwonder were she got that from" And the look on her face gives you the idea that she might be Jack's. Thats what I have thought since that episode. I think it would be great if Nadia found out she was Jack's in the end.
I only want them to say nadia is jack's kid if and only if jack/nadia survive.

Back