Good Start (P.S It's the name of the story)

That follows A day not to be forgotten . So far here's what I got done. It doesn't follow any season but I think you'll be able to figure it out.

Marshall Flinkman wakes up to the sound of music as he enters his kitchen. This whole

month he has been in paradise because of that one day that he has not forgotten. He feels the urge to go to work everyday and do his best thanks to that one girl , whom he has deeply fell in love with.
“I’m ready to go, and show that the Flinkman still has one more mission inside.” Said Marshall as he grabbed his belongings after a quick shower and a short breakfast. “God I love my job!”

Jack Bristow who is already in his car for work ,gets a phone call while waiting at a stop light. He looks at who is calling. “Yes.” He said with no enthusiasm. “Come on dad. Can’t you be happy for a minute.” Said his daughter Sydney , who is very giddy. “If I would’ve known it was you then, yes.” Jack talked with a little more happiness. “But, you did . I have a feeling you don’t think I know anything about you .” She said with a big laugh. “ Sydney , why are you so cheery ,when it’s 5:00 in the morning. You are going to work aren’t you or are you just going to stay in with that Michael kid.” He said with a smut attitude. Jack never liked when Sydney dated. He thinks dating is not a good quality in the Bristow family. “ Daddy he makes me happy. I just thought if I called you when I’m happy it would make you happy. I guess I was wrong.” Sydney hung up the phone. Jack went still, even when the light turned green.

Dixon walks into his office to find a lot of papers on his desks. His body collapse in the air. “ More papers. That’s all I get.” He walks over to his desk. Checks his mail and turns on his computer. The women at the front desk buzzes to Dixon. “ Mr. Dixon, we have some papers for you in the front. Would you like me to send someone ?” Dixon gives a sigh and presses the button to speak. “No, I’ll get them myself thank you.” He walks up to the door and leaves his office with letters half way open.
As he is walking to the front desk he greets the other agents. Dixon notices that Jack has just came in the building. “Hello Jack. How’s Sydney ?” Dixon was talking to Jack as a long lost friend. “ She has her problems . Any Intel?” Jack said with no concern for the question that Dixon had just applied. “Ah, come on Jack .Talk to me. How long have we been friends? And all you talk about is work.” Said Dixon with a smiling face. “Well, that’s because, were at work.” Said Jack while he walks away. “See Jack! You got a lot of humor inside you.” He walks on laughing. “Oh lordy, lordy, lordy. More papers.” He says picking them up. “ Yep, tomorrow you’ll probably have twice as much since the mission in Rome is now in works.” Said the lady at the front desk. “Well, then I’ll see you tomorrow.” Dixon said smiling. While walking back he bumps into Marshall. “Hello, Marshall. How’s everything going? Your new apartment going good? Have you bought that dog you said you were going to buy? How’s life?” Marshall looks at him funny. “Um, sir you’re kinda creeping me out.” Dixon laughed. “Oh, Marshall you are funny.” He kept walking. From the distance he is in , he can see his office. While thinking of what papers he should do first a big explosion happens. Everyone went for cover except for Dixon. No one could tell where it happened until the smoke cleared up but, Dixon knew where.

Irina Deverko is running down a long alleyway . Stomping on rain puddles as she looks forward at a big steel door. With sweat running down her face ,she opens the door with great force of strength. “Don’t do it ! Who are you harming! What good is it!?” She cried to a man who is under a shadow. The man began to speak. “Irina , it is done. I told you if don’t kill your husband I will. Next time you should listen to me, before you make a bad decision.” The man had a german accent. “ But, why did you have to do it! He did nothing to you! No one did anything to you.” Irina was on the floor sobbing. “Irina get up! I’ve never seen you act this way ! Now I did you a favor! And that is how you repay me!” The man in the shadow got up. “You call killing the man I loved a favor!” She lifted herself up and went for the door. “You will repay me! After what I have been through ,you will repay me.”With the door half way opened she said. “You know what, I will. I’ll start by never talking to you again.” The door slammed shut.

Fire trucks raced towards the CIA building. An evacuation was in order. The only people inside the building were fireman. Jack, Marshall, and Dixon were all outside . Everyone who worked at the building was chatting. Vaughn and Sydney came out of a black jeep. Both went to Dixon for details. As Dixon gossiped and as Jack butted in, Marshall was all alone. Weiss couldn’t come to work today because he a lot of problems. So, that left Marshall to be by himself. He was waiting for someone from the pack to come and asked him questions or to say ‘Hi’, or Something. He forced his way over to the conversation. “Dixon you ok?” Asked Sydney. “Yea, good thing I was perky today.” He laughed. Everyone else made some sort of smile.
“Mr. Dixon ?It’s safe to go back in”Said one fireman.
They all walked in the building. It was silent, no one spoke until they come to the explosion sight. “There was a wire on one of these letters. And once you open it ,it would of exploded. But, since it was opened half way it took a longer period of time for it to go off.” Said a detective , who was holding a bag with a bunch of envelopes in it. “Do you know if it had anything still written on it?” Said Jack. “ No, we only have scrapes of it , but were hoping we can find more evidence of how everything happened.”He was interrupted. “On the envelope it had written J.D. But with no address.” Dixon was thinking real hard to remember what was written. “It said nothing else?” Asked the Detective.“Uh, no thank you for all your help. But we have to get back to work.” Dixon smiles. The detective leaves. “That’s not something they should be into. It’s to complex. It’s are fault the letter was brought into the building. How does something like that get passed our system.” Dixon was very frustrated.

Irina Deverko is flying on a plane to go to California . She plains on visiting her daughter, for ,what she thinks is about a bond over Jack’s death. Irina is looking back at what the shadowed figure said. ‘How could that man be so ignorant.’ She thought. ‘And to think that I ever trusted him. My mother would of got rid of him so quick he wouldn’t know what happened!’ The plane came to a stop. The pilot’s voice came from above while Irina walked down to the exit carrying her belongings.

The man that was yelling at Irina ,was writing something down on a peace of plan white paper, when a telephone rang on his desk. He slowly went to pick it up. “ Did she go to see you today?” The man gave a long sigh. The women on the other line was his wife.
“You don’t need to call up, Jocelyn. I can do everything on my own.” He said while getting apprehensive.
“Well honey, someone better look after are daughter.” Jocelyn said having a softer tone of voice.
“Oh, so why don’t you?” He started getting an attitude.
“You know perfectly why I can’t! Besides, it’s better you and her start to know each other.” There was silence. “Did you ask how Jack was?” The husband of the angry wife hesitated.
“Yes, he’s doing fine. As a matter a fact she said he’s going to be promoted to the head of the CIA.”He lied , just as he lied before. “Oh, good! I’m sure Irina is very happy with that.” The mother got overly excited. “Yes, yes she did. Jocelyn. You’re right I should spend more time with Irina. When she comes by again ,I’ll ask if she wants to go to Jersey shore. Now if you’ll excuse me I have to go back to my work.” But before he could hang up, Jocelyn had spoken. “When you see her tell her that mommy loves her and would like her to call. K John, bye” She hung up first. That left the husband to think what his next conversation with his wife would be like.

Back