Season 3 Good versus evil.

jems

michael's widow in mourning
Ok so I've hated lauren reed since she came onto Alias and ruined my fave part of the show namely the whole s/v interection. :angry:
BUT
now that lauren has hooked up with Sark i kinda like the whole new HOT spy sex. ^_^
AND
i love that when S/V are on a mission they have a bad ass guy and girl team to come across!!! (ok they don't know it yet but u get the idea) Kinda a cool nemesis pairing!!!! :Ph34r: :cool: :P

Does anyone else like this good versus evil thing or is it just me?

Just wondering. ^_^

AND
:xmas: seriously charlie can we get rid of santa now !? LOL

Hey Jems -- I just posted a similar topic on who's liking Lauren. I'm loving her character now. Thank goodness she finally has direction.

Silverdewdrop said:
I think Lauren was more interesting than Syd last episode. Did I just say that? :eek:
I guess you did ;) :P

Sure it's a little good vs evil but it's always like this in Alias... Just look at how it was in Season 1:

CIA vs SD-6

Only difference now is that it's more characters' fighting

Silverdewdrop said:
I think Lauren was more interesting than Syd last episode. Did I just say that? :eek:
nobody should be more interesting than syd. let alone that mess of a character known as lauren. ARGH! why does jj do this?! the show is going down the toilet....

Lauren Sark said:
Sure it's a little good vs evil but it's always like this in Alias... Just look at how it was in Season 1:

CIA vs SD-6

Only difference now is that it's more characters' fighting
good point!! i never thought of it like that!!! :smiley:

I really like this good vs evil, S/V vs Lark thing. But I don't want it to continue for long, because I think it will get old pretty soon. Doesn't matter anyway. I'm sure that it will be taken care of soon. There are not THAT many episodes left of this season. :smiley:

The Lark tension- is somebody gonna find out- is a little better than the S/V tension AT THE MOMENT! I think S/V will rule 4ever NO MATTER WHAT, but Lark is ok FOR NOW! I won't be able to stand it much longer.
S/V FOREVER

Back