Goodbye....For Now...

<runs to the his bedroom in the upstairs of the #HJ-Tavern, and cries on his bed for hours>

We'll miss ya man...

'Stay gold Ponyboy, stay gold.'

~ Jaraeth

The other day, on Adult Swim, one of the little things... I don't remember what they're called, but it's when, like, it shows a message from someone, then a response. Anyway, it was, like, a list, right? A bunch of different people were asking something. Like, what shows they wanted on Adult Swim, or something. Anyway, on one of the last, possibly the last one, the user's name was "Daax"... I wonder if it was the same Daax, or, I mean... It's not a common name, really... right?

Kuzzle said:
The other day, on Adult Swim, one of the little things... I don't remember what they're called, but it's when, like, it shows a message from someone, then a response. Anyway, it was, like, a list, right? A bunch of different people were asking something. Like, what shows they wanted on Adult Swim, or something. Anyway, on one of the last, possibly the last one, the user's name was "Daax"... I wonder if it was the same Daax, or, I mean... I's not a common name, really... right?

Not sure. I know he likes a couple of anni characters but I can't remember their names. Although I did make a sig out of them for him.

Back