Goodbye

DoNtFrOsTtHePiE 47

+SuPer HoT FeMaLe+
Well i just thought I'd say goodbye to everyone. I decided I'm leaving AA. You know i logged in this evening excited to chat with some AA friends and i ran into a thread that realli disturbed me. I can't explain the state of pain I'm in right now. I just wanted to say one thing before i leave. Kikicourt i don't realli know you but u have no right to acuse me or my friend Katie for doing such a horrible thing. If you knew me enough to accuse me of anything, you would know that i would never do anything as sick as hurting someone i dont even know. I've read some of you're posts and i know you have cutting problems... I WOULD NEVER, EVER do something as cruel as that person on the sn. It is true I share that sn with Taylor and Katie... I can swear to you that is wasn't I or Katie. Which, Taylor, only leaves you. I know u all think its probrably wrong of me to blame her, but i KNOW her and I KNOW what she is capable of... we are going through some personal problems at the moment, which doesn't make any of this any easier on me... but this isn't about me. I truely am sorry Courtney that you were hurt, that it why i think it is best if i leave AA. I will still keep in touch with some of u on AIM.. if any of you wish to im me my sn is dontfrostthepie7

bye...

Alexandra :brokenheart:

another person leaves every week.......every day now almost :( don't leave.. of course i can't make you stay, but AA is slowly turning into a ghost town. -_-

~Moriel

ok i really dont know you but im really sorry that had to happen to you and i hope everyhting gets btter for you, i know how you feel on how ppl blame you and they have no proof that it was you or they just do it b/c the automatically think its you I HATE IT, well i hope you don't leave forever, and hope you get everyhting sorted out :smiley:

Moriel said:
another person leaves every week.......every day now almost :( don't leave.. of course i can't make you stay, but AA is slowly turning into a ghost town. -_-

~Moriel
i know so much has happend when i was gone like ppl lieing and all this stuff i have no lcue wuts going on anymore ;)

AliasBabe12 said:
Moriel said:
another person leaves every week.......every day now almost  :( don't leave.. of course i can't make you stay, but AA is slowly turning into a ghost town.  -_-

~Moriel
i know so much has happend when i was gone like ppl lieing and all this stuff i have no lcue wuts going on anymore ;)
yea, i know, everything has changed...

Moriel said:
AliasBabe12 said:
Moriel said:
another person leaves every week.......every day now almost  :( don't leave.. of course i can't make you stay, but AA is slowly turning into a ghost town.  -_-

~Moriel
i wish it could go back to the summer days.....those were the best days at AA and sadly they are gone :(

AliasBabe12 said:
Moriel said:
AliasBabe12 said:
Moriel said:

~Moriel
i wish it could go back to the summer days.....those were the best days at AA and sadly they are gone :(
It was nice then... but there are somethings I have now that I didn't have then...

Alright, I really don't feel like getting into this. Taylor, I'm really really hurt by this. ALL of this. I'm not going to say anything I'm going to regret. So I'm basically not going to say anything at all. Just goodbye. :hmm:

Moriel said:
AliasBabe12 said:
Moriel said:
AliasBabe12 said:
Moriel said:

~Moriel
It was nice then... but there are somethings I have now that I didn't have then...
awww wut are u talkin about?? u can pm if you want but if u dont wanna tlak bout it i completely understand

AliasBabe12 said:
Moriel said:
AliasBabe12 said:
Moriel said:
AliasBabe12 said:
Moriel said:

~Moriel
awww wut are u talkin about?? u can pm if you want but if u dont wanna tlak bout it i completely understand
Yea, I'll send you a PM :smiley:

well i realli appreciate ur kinds words. its realli ashame because i look forward to coming to AA everyday... now i have nothing :( im just realli upset and i feel realli bad, that Courtney thinks it was me... its wasn't and thats the truth. i just think i need a little time to recompose my self... this site is supposed to be about ALIAS right? The show we all supposedly love... well where did all the backstabbing come into play??
I don't know maybe i'm just over reacting but i need some time to think about everything... who knows maybe i'll be back. :thinking:

well that's two people who have left because of that situation.....

Everybody is leaving now. Four of our top members left last week. You might be losing another one soon....

Dont leave please, someone probably got your s/n password it happened to me. We love you here and most ppl go to SD-1, which is a nice site, but we are like family here.

this sucks :( alot of ppls are leavin!, dont' leave just because of one situation, there's a ton of great ppl here!

Back