Season 5 Goof

Did anyone else notice.. at the end when Dixon was talking to Vaughn and Syd about Sark, he hands over the file with the picture of Sark attached. If you look closely, the writing on the pages behind the photo are the script! Heh dont know if theres a thread like this or if anyone else picked up on it, I just thought it was interesting... :D

thank god you noticed that coz i did to.......i mean how lame they know all the alias fans will be watching every littel detail of the last few seconds..........ohhh anyway i noticed it

thank god you noticed that coz i did to.......i mean how lame they know all the alias fans will be watching every littel detail of the last few seconds..........ohhh anyway i noticed it
sometimes i wonder if they do this kind of thing just to see if anyone will notice. cuz its happened before...im trying to think of an example but i cant. not the same thing, but the same concept, and they obviously know theyre doing it so either they think nobody will notice and they couldnt think of any other text to put on that file, or they just want to see if viewers will pick it up.

They made quite a few mistakes in the episode.

When Sydney was having the flashback about The Indicator Puzzle - Jack told her that people in his line of work used it. But didn't Sydney think her father sold airplane parts?

This also hit me when she was having the flashback about talking with Sloane at SD-6. She said being a spy was in her blood - but she didn't find out her parents were spies until after that. :confused:

They made quite a few mistakes in the episode.

When Sydney was having the flashback about The Indicator Puzzle - Jack told her that people in his line of work used it. But didn't Sydney think her father sold airplane parts?

This also hit me when she was having the flashback about talking with Sloane at SD-6. She said being a spy was in her blood - but she didn't find out her parents were spies until after that. :confused:

I don't think she meant it in a way that said being a spy is my blood, as in family. I think it was meant like she knew it was her pupose in life, and it was what she should be doing with her life. At least that's how I saw it.

I think they put the script in a lot of places, :lol: funny.

Yeah, I noticed this the second time I watched it. The first time, I didn't see much of the scene, because my eyes were blurry from tears. Basically, the last fifteen minutes were in blurred vision for me :lol: ;)

I cried so much when Jack died!!! I tried to stop coz I could barely se. I only cried a bit at Tom's death but that was because we didn't know him that well. But Jack!!! Good job I taped it.

There was one other thing that annoyed me ...

When they were entering the Rambaldi Tomb in Mongolia, Sark informed Sloane that "theres a chamber 200 feet below, its quite a climb"

however- Sloane managed to make it down fine, followed by Sydney who got down quickly, then Sark who had Vaughn and Jack prisoner at the time and finally Jack with three bullet wounds in his chest managed the climb, so really Sark, it can't have been that bad!

Yeah, I noticed this the second time I watched it. The first time, I didn't see much of the scene, because my eyes were blurry from tears. Basically, the last fifteen minutes were in blurred vision for me :lol: ;)

It is quite funny... I know that they stick the scipt in a bunch of places... the APO folders that the cast carried around in briefings all during season 4 were supposedly filled with the scipt, along with funny quotes and stories and such... Hey! why not keep yourself entertained while your discussing top secret spy business?... but this time, the words under Sark's pic I mean, is the first obvious "script reveal" that I noticed!
Hmm... on that note... I would love to get a hold of the scripts of some of my favorite episodes/ scenes... anyone have any clue if you can find/buy them anywhere?

I bet they had that paper there so that they could rehearse the lines between takes. I get the impression that the actors don't strive to memorize the lines -- and why should they? They just learn the line when they need to. The other place I noticed the same thing is during the season 4 blooper reel. The part where Jennifer and Mia are having a hard time climbing aboard the boat. You can hear the script supervisor in the background reading them their upcoming lines.

I would love to get a hold of the scripts of some of my favorite episodes/ scenes... anyone have any clue if you can find/buy them anywhere?

You can buy scripts on ebay - I know David Anders has decided to sell some of his.

Back