goofball click

ok last year I had NO friends,none,zip,nada! I was a loner/outcast-whatever you wanna call it. yeah,I had quite a few nicknames:seamonster,skinnybones,freak,bookworm,smartass,short one,and the list goes on and on. My so called friends talked behind my back. I was an 'A'honer student and had NO social life....All I had were books!yes, that may sound strange, but reading made my troulbles go away.I don't know what changed, but something did. Now I have many friends.So if your a freak or whatever, don't give up hope! Your day will come, mine did

I am a complete goofball, when I actually have the energy to crack jokes. And my older sis says that I'm a dork, but that's okay with me. At least I'm something, right?

I know what you mean..Good for you. I wasn't like that though, I was way too shy and instead of defending myself, I cried every night. You could say I was meek.

I used to cry every night... and day, during school! Like, all the way up to 6th grade... and then it kind of petered out, and now I can't cry in front of anyone.

I am a dork and I am proud! oh so proud!

and Betha, I have to agree, books are the best escape! One thing I know I can always turn to when my world is crashing down all around me.

Looks like it's already in the random forum, lol. It's 2 am and I just spent the last hour taking Dude Where's My Car screencaps. Forgive me, lol

sorry i was at ballet
ive been a dork all my life
i made up a joke
where do movie stars go to get there toilets?
star-butts!!!!!

Uh...I don't know. I know that my friends are popular. But that doesn't mean I'm popular right? SO I consider myself half dork/ whatever. Lol! But of course, my siblings think I'm a dork (stupid older siblings).

yeah, i'm a dork, geek whatever. hehe actually one of my friends said i'm not cool enough to be a geek, i'm only a lowly nerd. lol. well i'm not as bad as i used to be, i mean i have friends, i jsut have no social life or anything :smiley:

Everyone thinks I'm nuts too! And I totally am. I don't usually have much to say, but I think I've watched too much Gilmore Girls, 'cause I talk like them!

Back