Goooooooooooood Morning!!!!

I'm here! I've been tied up this weekend with Christmas Dinner Part II. My brother was in Australia over the holidays so our family had our Christmas get-together this weekend at my house. It was fun and I think it came out well. I've got one more weekend tied up coming up soon but after that I think my schedule is clear again.

I think the rest of the guys/gals are just being quiet.

Nope I am here. I have my second part of the in-laws family Christmas this weekend. So I get to be away on Sunday.
So I'm not the only one! :D The neighbors must've thought I was either nuts, or lazy, by leaving our Christmas decorations up for so long.

I'm in cyberspace at 6.30am after an allnighter.
When the birds start chirping it's time to go to bed. ;)

GM from delaware at 6:13AM
Hey, I didn't realize you were in DE. I'm about 25 miles NE of Philly and the office is in West Chester, about 20 minutes from the DE border.

Good morning again... y'all have a wonderful day!
Why thank you, thank you very much. You have a good one as well.

So I'm not the only one!
biggrin.gif
The neighbors must've thought I was either nuts, or lazy, by leaving our Christmas decorations up for so long.

Nope we do this every year.

HAHAHA, I bet your neighbors are wondering what you are doing with your lights up. Maybe not though I have seen others with their lights up still around here. You should have thrown them off and dressed as Santa and stood outside waving at everyone. LOL

So I'm not the only one! :D The neighbors must've thought I was either nuts, or lazy, by leaving our Christmas decorations up for so long.
Naw, quite a few people here in my neighborhood still have theirs up. I haven't even touched my tree yet. I HATE to say goodbye to Christmas, it's my favorite holiday.

When the birds start chirping it's time to go to bed. ;)
Same here. When I'm off the next day, it's nothing for me to pull an all-nighter here. I'm a nightowl by natture.

.....I'm about 25 miles NE of Philly
Howdy neighbor (almost). You're only a few hours from me.

Why thank you, thank you very much. You have a good one as well.
OH, I'm having a most wonderful day... now! :bunny: :bunny:

Back