Gossip Girl

i really like these books 2!! they r very amusing! i think serena is the most interesting character (dont really like blair)

I like them too. They are soooooo catty, like you said. I know that Gaia (who is in my all time fave book series) would hate me for reading them *if she were real*. lol

they're about rich people. and it's about someone in their circle who knows their secrets and writes about them. pretty catty

oh, I've read those! they are addicting. it's like a soap opera, in literary form. ^_^ I haven't read the last two yet, though.

"All names have been changed to protect the innocent (namely, me.)" :lol:

I love those books. I have them all. Except five. But I'm getting it this weekend. They should really be called " Things that rich people have, and you don't."

I bought it cause I was trying to look for something new to read. :lol: And on the cover, it read: New York Times best selling series... so I had to get it! :lol: I finished the first 3 in like, a week. :lol: I'm almost finished with the 4th book... I'm on the last chapter... but I've been bumming on the reading. :lol: I have the 5th book already though. Yay!

I didn't like Blair at first... but now I feel kinda bad for her. I don't like Jenny, or should I say, Jennifer. I don't like Dan either. Vanessa... eh. I love Serena though... the girl's kinda dense. :lol: And I love Aaron!!! Oh, and Nate... he's okay. I want him and Serena to get together.

oooh I love Gossip Girl. the series is my one (or rather, main :lol:smiley: literary guilty pleasure. they're completely addicting. ^_^

haven't read the newest one. what's it called again? :confused:

I have the first four book and I noticed on amazon the other day that there was a new one. I might get it this weekend. I like reading them cause they're easy reads that you can read anytime. I think the last GG book that I read was last September with the one with the gray cover (can't remember the name of it). :hmm:

Back